Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Yomar takes Manhattan

Yomar

This will probably come off as unsolicited self-congratulations, which I guess it may be in part, but for whatever reason I wanted to share with my Extremeskins posse that I found out I got into Columbia Business School and will be moving across country to the NYC. Yay me!

Originally posted by riggo-toni

Is there a conspiracy going on around the Empire State Building or Penn Station that I don't know about?? Please enlighten me...

I have no idea. But whether you believe the official story or the ASF story, you've got to believe these jokers will come back for more. Moving down the Manhattan target list from the WTC, you'd have to be wary of the Empire State Building and the train terminals. Tunnels and bridges as well.

The best eye candy remains the Empire State Building.

spm I'll PM you

nomoreyomar: point taken, I definately don't really know what the hell I'm doing frankly, I'm going to step back some, I definately feel I am too intensely into this board ...but don't worry, I'll still be here for you to loathe.

I do appreciate the congratulations from so many though, this is a great place.

congrats YOMAR!!!!!

I'm envious. I got into Columbia Law School years ago but decided I wanted to be a Naval Aviator instead. The gameplanwas to return to Law School 6 years later. Well, I never made it and thought always kills me: could I have made it? would I have been adept at cutting key sections out of crucial sources so that no one else could find them? how practiced could I have been at backstabbing?

and could I afford trial lawyer dues?

these are questions that will haunt me forever....

to the Extremeskin lawyers: you are obviously the exceptions that prove the rule!!!!

Originally posted by fansince62

could I have made it? would I have been adept at cutting key sections out of crucial sources so that no one else could find them? how practiced could I have been at backstabbing?

Too true fansince! Sadly, though, that applies to business and medical schools as well.

Back when I was getting my BS in Econ, I remember that the Business library was the worst place to get articles or books, as so many were hacked to pieces or missing.

Archived