Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I'm about to kill my cat- Anyone a Veterinarian on here??

ljs

That's what I say about my cat. He and the dogs take turns cleaning each other. He and my pit bull will spend hours licking each other all over the face, and they cuddle.

Dude that is awesome. :)

He goes out in the morning w/ the dogs, comes in w/ the dogs. Well, now he is outside for good. He is overall a pretty cool cat. very playful and fun. I've actually enjoyed having him around, but I really will not tolerate the spraying. He's been neutered for 3 years. I do recall seeing him spray outside about a year ago, other than that, all of this is new.

I know I sound like a bleeding heart animal sucker, but give him another shot.

Drugs. Put him on valium or some other downer to make him chill out. If you don't want to do that then spray him back. A blast of something aerosol, like deodorant should do the trick. And if it doesn't, try holding a lit lighter in front of the aerosol spray - that should get his attention. As a side benefit, your cat might not shed anymore either.

Dude, I'm crying I laughed so hard. I keep picturing one of those hairless cats.:laugh:

Yeah, give him anotherrshot, but confine him to a certain level in the house.

When I was a kid, a cat followed me home from school, and we tried to bring him inside but he tore up our indoor cat. So I hid him in our garage for a year, letting him out when I went to school and bringing him in at night. He loved it out there and when my parents found him, he had been there for so long that they didn't mind him hanging out in the garage at night and going out during the day.

Anyways, point being that if you make a cool little nest for him to keep warm in, the garage might be an option depending on what is in there. Its a way to give him shelter and warmth, but keep his spray away from your items.

Drugs. Put him on valium or some other downer to make him chill out. If you don't want to do that then spray him back. A blast of something aerosol, like deodorant should do the trick. And if it doesn't, try holding a lit lighter in front of the aerosol spray - that should get his attention. As a side benefit, your cat might not shed anymore either.
:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::notworthy

I came home from a bar one night and my cat had peed on my bed and was laying right next to it staring at me with it's ears laid back like it was trying to prove a point to me.

so i put the cat in the tub and peed on it. that cat never even went to the bathroom in the house again.

all animals need to be taught who is the alpha and who is in charge. i am not saying to pee on your cat but you need to establish dominance to where the cat will not want to do things like that.

I came home from a bar one night and my cat had peed on my bed and was laying right next to it staring at me with it's ears laid back like it was trying to prove a point to me.

so i put the cat in the tub and peed on it. that cat never even went to the bathroom in the house again.

all animals need to be taught who is the alpha and who is in charge. i am not saying to pee on your cat but you need to establish dominance to where the cat will not want to do things like that.

Hahaha! You peed on a cat? Hahaha.

This is definitely the answer. Please let us know how it goes.

Wouldn't it have been cool if you had eaten about a pound of asparagus before that?

I hear ya dude. Hell, I piss on stuff all the time in order to establish my dominance. Last week it was my hamster, my neighbor, the alternater on my '78 olds. The car hasn't needed a jump start since.

if you are referring to me I dont think what I did was cruel really. It may have been a little extreme but I didnt hurt it and I didnt beat it up.

I just simply did to the cat what it did to where I sleep.

I wasn't referring to you...I was just speaking in general. I find your story hilarious. Seriously though, take what you did to your cat, if you had done that to a dog, people would have protested on your lawn. They wouldn't quit until the dog was taken away from you. I just don't get it the double standard.

I hear ya dude. Hell, I piss on stuff all the time in order to establish my dominance. Last week it was my hamster, my neighbor, the alternater on my '78 olds. The car hasn't needed a jump start since.

you're strange..:silly:

I wasn't referring to you...I was just speaking in general. I find your story hilarious. Seriously though, take what you did to your cat, if you had done that to a dog, people would have protested on your lawn. They wouldn't quit until the dog was taken away from you. I just don't get it the double standard.

I agree and I think that the reason is because dogs will do things and come when called. Seriously, I think it is that simple. Your dog will come to you when you call it and they can be trained to do things helpful. but it is a double standard and wrong.

My friend has cats that he trained for "abuse". Most cats hate it when you pull their tails, but his don't even struggle if you pick 'em up by the tail. It was pretty comical at first when I saw him pick up one of the cats by its tail and move it elsewhere. It just hung there limp waiting for him to set it down.

My friend has cats that he trained for "abuse". Most cats hate it when you pull their tails, but his don't even struggle if you pick 'em up by the tail. It was pretty comical at first when I saw him pick up one of the cats by its tail and move it elsewhere. It just hung there limp waiting for him to set it down.

my brother has 2 cats that LOVE it when you spank them on the butt really hard. I mean where they are almost bouncing off the couch hard. I used to just stare at him but when he stops they meow and rub up against him wanting him to do it again.

my brother has 2 cats that LOVE it when you spank them on the butt really hard. I mean where they are almost bouncing off the couch hard. I used to just stare at him but when he stops they meow and rub up against him wanting him to do it again.

Sounds like they want some freaky deaky action.

Okay, that one just sounds creepy.

Archived