Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Best poster ever ?

Mickalino

Interesting response BS :rolleyes:

To those who mentioned my name.....and not in vain... acclaim.gif

In the words of that modern day philisophical genius Robin Williams: "Joke 'em if they can't take a Fu"

Well... you know...... ladies present and all. :D

:cheers:

Originally posted by redman

I'd also point out that the guys like Die Hard, Blade, Buddha, Om, Art and others who oversee and administer to this board are absolutely outstanding in their work (even if Die Hard kills an occasional database here and there). Kudos to all.

Thanks for the props.... but I gotta set the record straight.

*I* killed the numbers and heights of the roster database that Die Hard spent many months typing in. I have since re-entered all the numbers, but the heights are still in process by DH and Buddha.

Ok, back to the regularly scheduled polls :)

Most eloquent, Om.

Most prolific, bulldog.

Most relentless, Art.

But best overall? Count me as another Wacky Ralph fan.

For those who arrived after Ralph's brief stay here, here's a fairly typical post from about a year ago...

Originally posted by Wacky Ralph:

I just got drunk at the Sinko de Mayo party at the neighborhood Mexican restaurant. Hiccup. "Sinko" is the Spanish word for sink, and "Mayo" is the abreviation for mayonaise. I don't really understand this holiday, or what exactly it has to do with sinks and mayonaise, but they had $1 Coronas. Hiccup. Mexicans are cool and stuff. Ariba!!!! And they're good at kicking extra points.

On one hand, I'm afraid of spooky clowns and that Spurrier's offense won't work in the pros. Normally, in this copycat league, if one team sees something that works, an other team steals it. From the west coast offense to the Ravens defense, teams copy from the more succesful teams. Yet, nobody bothered, not in the pros or in college, to copy Spurrier's offense. And I don't think it was because it was too complicated. Did you SEE the Wonderlic scores for the Florida Gator wide receivers?!?!?!? Jabar Gaffney got an 11. And he was the smart one!!!! Reche Caldwell got a 7. If those dopes could handle the system, I'm sure an NFL coach could, too. Hiccup.

On the other hand, Spurrier didn't have the best talent in the world. The University of Miami had such an incredible roster, they probably could've hired Ritchie Kotite's red headed nephew and still won 10 games. They had like 5 guys go in the first round. Spurrier's players haven't done nearly as well in the pros, and it seems as if he's getting the most out of less talented players. So, if he could run circles around the competition with inferior college players..........he should REALLY hit stride with top level pros. Hiccup. Davis is the best RB he's ever had. He has two of the best QBs he's ever had from Florida, as well as Ramsey. He has as good a set of WRs as he ever had at Florida. He has the best OTs he's ever had. And this mean WE'RE GOING TO DOMINATE!!!!!! WOO WOO!!! WOO WOO!!!!!!! Like a young Ludvig Borga!!!!

Of course, I can't figure out which hand I should believe in. I guess I'll go with my right hand. My right hand has gotten me through some very hard times. And suddenly, I'm thinking of mayonaise again.

:jerkoff: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Fitzman

Wacky Ralph was the James Dean of ExtremeSkins.

People like that -- people like Dean and Hendrix and Marilyn Monroe -- they burned the house down for people like us. After that, you never can come back -- there's no place to come back to.

Wacky Ralph, you were all that and more.

:cheers:

Chalk up another write in for Wacky Ralph.

There are too many great posters name them all. I love reading bulldog's posts. Om's as well, though I am too stupid to understand some of them. And of course the insightful pictures provided by Glenn X and MarkPSkins.

Guest Trevor

Wacky Ralph was great but I'll have to go with a fellow Lakers fan in Bulldog. Though Inmate's dislike of Danny Wuerffel has moved him into a close 2nd on my list.

Originally posted by Fitzman

Most eloquent, Om.

Most prolific, bulldog.

Most relentless, Art.

For those who arrived after Ralph's brief stay here, here's a fairly typical post from about a year ago...

Originally posted by Wacky Ralph:

...........Of course, I can't figure out which hand I should believe in. I guess I'll go with my right hand. My right hand has gotten me through some very hard times. And suddenly, I'm thinking of mayonaise again

I will never look at mayonnaise the same way again :rolleyes: Heck, I may never eat mayonnaise again

To go with the mayonaise topic.... :rolleyes:

A few years back I was driving down the road and caught a blip on the radio about someone in Lynchburg finding a condom in a jar of mayonaise..... The next time I spoke with someone from down there who would know the facts, it was confirmed...

Now you definately won't eat mayonaise again, Mick. :laugh:

Well, I think now would be a good time for me to concede. I'm starting to feel a bit like Alan Keyes down here. :laugh:

Let me thank my voters, all 2 of you, for choosing me. Remember, your vote DOES count. :)

Originally posted by Henry

Well, I think now would be a good time for me to concede. I'm starting to feel a bit like Alan Keyes down here. :laugh:

Let me thank my voters, all 2 of you, for choosing me. Remember, your vote DOES count. :)

With 4 votes Henry, it appears your two supporters did count - twice!

Archived