Post your gifts

28rdsknsfn28

Redskins lanyard/Christmas ornament/beer coozie/keychain/calendar

The Caine Mutiny on DVD

Mr. Smith Goes to Washington on DVD

Tropic Thunder on blu-ray

Forgetting Sarah Marshall on blu-ray

Seasons 1&2 of Entourage

The Incredible Hulk on DVD (gonna return it and pay the extra to get blu-ray)

The 40-Year Old Virgin on DVD

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull on blu-ray

Resistance 2: Fall of Man

Fable II

Knocked Up on DVD

Seinfeld Scene It (family gift)

Best Buy gift certificate

RedskinsConflictPlayerHoodie-Item82.jpg

I asked for this for Christmas last year and could not find it. My mom kept trying for my birthday and then for graduation and finally found one and surprised me with it for christmas. Its totally the best hoodie ever. Comfortable, all of the logos are sewn on, fits nicely, and its totally rare to boot.

That is a really awesome travel jacket, I like hoodies more which is why I wanted this one, but that oen is cool cause of the gold and london fletcher embroidered number.

• 2 weeks later...

I received cash, and I took it and decided to dedicate it to my man cave. I ended up with a lot of Redskins decor and collectibles. My favorite has to be the 1982 Riggins autographed full size helmet. I also got a full size helmet signed by the whole Posse, a couple signed mini helmets, pictures, and my fellow ESers helped me out with some other items. I'm waiting for a camera, and then I'll post pictures. I got clothes and other necessities too, but who cares about that? :silly:

No redskins gifts for me this year. :( Did anyone get a redskins grill cover?

I'm looking for burgundy one (instead of black)

I guess I'm going to have to give myself a belayed x-mas gift :D

Dude those things are garbage, my mother saw one on sale for $10 and bought it for me, they are cheap and will crack in the elements, save your $ ;) I bought one especially for my grill from weber, 5 years ago, not one fade spot or crack in it yet.

I received cash, and I took it and decided to dedicate it to my man cave. I ended up with a lot of Redskins decor and collectibles. My favorite has to be the 1982 Riggins autographed full size helmet. I also got a full size helmet signed by the whole Posse, a couple signed mini helmets, pictures, and my fellow ESers helped me out with some other items. I'm waiting for a camera, and then I'll post pictures. I got clothes and other necessities too, but who cares about that? :silly:

Want a Hail To The Redskins banner from the last game ever at RFK? See the classifieds for my thread :D

Dude those things are garbage, my mother saw one on sale for $10 and bought it for me, they are cheap and will crack in the elements, save your $ ;) I bought one especially for my grill from weber, 5 years ago, not one fade spot or crack in it yet.

Yeah my Weber cover is still going strong after 5 years without cracking or fading.

Many of those NFL branded grill accessories are cheaply made from what I have heard.

Brown cell phone holder

Dark Knight on BluRay

NCAA Football 2009

Tom Clancy's World at War (gonna trade it in)

Art Monk jersey (white)

Sean Taylor 21 jersey (white)

Chris Cooley jersey (white)

Guitar Hero:LOR (gonna trade it in for GH:World Tour)

Redskin PS3 controller (wireless)

2 GH guitars

2 plain black shirts

1 plain red sweatshirt

1 baby blue t-shirt

Gray Redskin sweatshirt

2 UNC hats

Nike Shox

Redskin sunglasses

bunch of Redskin season VHS's

$150

I'm still the baby :D

Damn redskinzfan you most been a good boy last year.

I got a Skins hat and money clip.

UGA floor mats.

Snowman, i have the same picture(the bottom one). skins stuff i got for christmas is well its hard to fit anymore skins things in my room. i got skins gloves,that dvd everyone else got on here, i bought somethings with cash like a case for my Pat Fischer signed football(only autograph i have on this ball as of now) and a huge picture of multiple redskins from over the years. got more but thats all the skins stuff i got

I got one from the redskins store about 5 years ago.It still looks great but it was around $45.00.

Archived