Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Upcoming movie trailer thread

Spaceman Spiff

I saw the trailer for Dragonball, that **** looks stupid as hell, but then again I thought the cartoons were dumb too. (Never watched them either.)

Also I noticed they are making another Friday the 13th. Really? I don't mind seeing remakes or reboots, but Hollywood's gotta ****ing come up with something original.

Seems to be a lot of good movies on the way. Figured instead of making a thread with the trailers for each and every one, we could just have one big trailer thread.

Anyway, the new Eastwood movie "Gran Torino" looks really good: http://www.thegrantorino.com/#/aboutthefilm/story/

Spiff, if your in to torrents, Gran Torino already has a DVD screener out.

I have to say it was a good movie, but it wasn't ground breaking. Kinda sad

Clint Eastwood was awesome.

I'd watch a Thundercats movie. They would have to make it more serious tha the show though. Lion-O getting tail and killing enemies.

Spiff, if your in to torrents, Gran Torino already has a DVD screener out.

I have to say it was a good movie, but it wasn't ground breaking. Kinda sad

Clint Eastwood was awesome.

I thought it would be more ass kicking than bonding but it was still good.

Also this December is a great time for movie pirates. More movies are popping up before their release dates. My guess is studios want their movies to be seen for award nominations.

I thought it would be more ass kicking than bonding but it was still good.

Also this December is a great time for movie pirates. More movies are popping up before their release dates. My guess is studios want their movies to be seen for award nominations.

I'm watching it right now and I'm laughing my ass off. :D Eastwood is great!

Archived