Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins@49ers Roll Call...........who's going?

NoCalMike

Well it certainly sucks that for a third time in a row, the Skins trip to San Francisco is "meaningless" but I still intend on having a good time, bbqing, and knocking back a bunch of cold ones during the tailgate.

If you are planning on seeming me there next week let me know......

Here is a link to picture of the parking lot........http://www.49ers.com/stadium/post-game.php

ATT: Since there is already a tailgate planned for extremeskins, and it is detailed better then my last minute plan, I am officially merging with the LOT L tailgate....so everyone that is participating, the tailgate is officially in LOT L.

For all the details of the Tailgate....go here.....

Everything else I said before will remain the same, I am still bringing my BBQ, and cooking up some flank steak sandwiches, and plenty of beer.

The coals will be burning up until an hour before game time, so if you wanna bring something to throw on the grill feel free, and I will either grill it up for you or give you access to my grill to use.......

Haha, ok check that, I will be in a navy-blue Ford Sports Trac....depending on if we are carpooling or not.....I will update/edit my initial post when I know for sure(later tonight).

I was thinking about making a sign that says something along the lines of, "At least we ALL can agree on one thing" and then below that the Blue Star with the red NO sign crossing out the star.....haha

Archived