Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins@49ers Roll Call...........who's going?

NoCalMike

Where are we going to all park for this thing?

None of us have the Luxury pass for Lot L except No Cal Mike so far as I can tell.

I have about 10 folks in my group from SF.

Where should we meet for this?

I have a parking pass and plan to be down there by 10 so I can go into any accessible lot besides L.

Lets get organized!

None of us have the Luxury pass for Lot L except No Cal Mike so far as I can tell.

I have a parking pass and plan to be down there by 10 so I can go into any accessible lot besides L.

Lets get organized!

We're working on that with a few of the people that are going. Obviously, we can't do the lot "L" plan, but we might try for lot "C", right next to "L" instead.

Lets get organized!

seriously, this is getting weak.:(

If you guys want, I posted an alternative to Lot L (as I didn't know it was a pass holder only lot when my friend got the reservations) in my thread in the Tailgate section. Of course you are all welcome to do that alternate plan or do something entirely different, no biggie.

I hope this game is sold out or I'm going to be the only one on this board not able to watch it (b/c I live in S.F.) Nice story in the SF Examiner today on the D btw. Another btw, while to you guys it'll be pretty balmy, it's been in the mid-40's here lately. That's not terribly bad, but Candlestick has serious winds. Have a great tailgate. To toast the end of the season, I'm going to drink some fine scotch, esp. if the game is on.

Does anyone know where the players are staying while there? I'm looking for a hotel in the area and it'd probably be easiest to find something close to where they're staying as I doubt I'd be able to afford the hotel they're staying in.

If not, does anyone have any good recommendations where I can get a decent priced room that'll also be safe for my 7 year old daughter to stay?

Thanks,

NoCALMike-thanks for posting the meeting information. I am going to call another Skins fan-Marty and tell him to find the combined Skins tailgating party at the Stadium in Lot F. He can be there when you fire up the grill. My plane does not land at SFO until 11:30 a.m. so I will be arriving later. I got my Skins clothes in the trunk of the car at SFO airport. If I can't find the Skins group in the parking lot I will look for everyone inside the stadium. My ticket to the game is also in the car so I think I am sitting around the 30 yard line but do not remember the exact seat number.

• 11 months later...

Archived