Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fans are to Blame..........

RedSunday

We as Redskin fans must blame ourselves for the crap that Danny and Vinny are putting on the field.We are blind to thier every move becuase it's the "REDSKINS".As long as Dan Snyder makes money why should he care ....I mean yeah I believe he wants to win but as long as he's making money were not going to be #1 priority or going to be any good.Bring in a new player ,change a Jersey here and there and sell more more more!

I know I'm showing my age but years ago the Giants(owners) were fighting among themselves...Tim and Wellington.......they sucked so bad the fans started to burn their tickets out in front of the Stadium.the NFL step in and hired George Young a real "GM" to run the team and the rest is history.

Dan's other business's have been hit hard his money is not like it once was..Six Flaggs comes to mind,I just don't believe the Skins are his #1 priority and as I said before maybe it's time for a new Managing partner.:2cents:

Yup... the guys who like to label themselves as "true" fans are the ones who enable Snyder to keep making stupid move after stupid move. You guys think you're so hot because you love everything Redskin no matter how retarded it is. In reality, you are helping to ruin this once proud franchise.

Yup... the guys who like to label themselves as "true" fans are the ones who enable Snyder to keep making stupid move after stupid move. You guys think you're so hot because you love everything Redskin no matter how retarded it is. In reality, you are helping to ruin this once proud franchise.

because we are in charge of his decisions?

if it's all about the money then Snyder doesn't care what fans come to games, whether it be "real", "fake", or "opposing team"

I really hate that "true fan" crap. If you're a fan, you're a fan.

I think about 75% of the people on THIS forum arent blind to anything, have you seen all of the Snyder and Cerrato haters here?

Thank you for waking up another individual from beleiving hes the only one who truly knows whats wrong with this dysfunctional Football team.Read A post a couple days a week will yah. Like the one leading off today from skins4eva.::2cents:

Yea ok, WHATever. IF Snyder had no money things would be better?

We as Redskin fans must blame ourselves for the crap that Danny and Vinny are putting on the field.We are blind to thier every move becuase it's the "REDSKINS".As long as Dan Snyder makes money why should he care ....I mean yeah I believe he wants to win but as long as he's making money were not going to be #1 priority or going to be any good.Bring in a new player ,change a Jersey here and there and sell more more more!

I know I'm showing my age but years ago the Giants(owners) were fighting among themselves...Tim and Wellington.......they sucked so bad the fans started to burn their tickets out in front of the Stadium.the NFL step in and hired George Young a real "GM" to run the team and the rest is history.

Dan's other business's have been hit hard his money is not like it once was..Six Flaggs comes to mind,I just don't believe the Skins are his #1 priority and as I said before maybe it's time for a new Managing partner.:2cents:

You should read more of my posts.

a big fanbase is always fickle, the Redskins are no exception. When you have fans like ours, you expect a damn super bowl every year regardless of future success. As a result, you get the idea of not building, but acquiring until you achieve some semblance of success (2005, 2007). Then it all comes crashing down hard.

Take the Titans, they don't have that large fickle fanbase we do. They don't get as much press as us, sure, but the more press we get, the more negative press we also get. The Titans saw in 2004 that their cap situation was going to hell, so they purge. They don't resturcture, they don't ask for paycuts, they just flat out cut people.

They won 5 games that season. They win 4 in 2005. They win 8 in 2006, and 11 in 2007. All the while, their o-line is young, their team overall is young, they have great depth except for in the secondary, and are easily one of the top 3 teams in the AFC.

They built through the draft, bought some free agents in Vanden Bosch and Justin Gage, but for the most part, they were given time. Jeff Fisher is still loved down there regardless of his crappy seasons thrown in there.

Our fans indeed are a problem.

a big fanbase is always fickle, the Redskins are no exception. When you have fans like ours, you expect a damn super bowl every year regardless of future success. As a result, you get the idea of not building, but acquiring until you achieve some semblance of success (2005, 2007). Then it all comes crashing down hard.

Take the Titans, they don't have that large fickle fanbase we do. They don't get as much press as us, sure, but the more press we get, the more negative press we also get. The Titans saw in 2004 that their cap situation was going to hell, so they purge. They don't resturcture, they don't ask for paycuts, they just flat out cut people.

They won 5 games that season. They win 4 in 2005. They win 8 in 2006, and 11 in 2007. All the while, their o-line is young, their team overall is young, they have great depth except for in the secondary, and are easily one of the top 3 teams in the AFC.

They built through the draft, bought some free agents in Vanden Bosch and Justin Gage, but for the most part, they were given time. Jeff Fisher is still loved down there regardless of his crappy seasons thrown in there.

amen.

Danny boy showed that he is more interested in the big named players that sell jerseys then veterans who are key contributors and leaders when he cut Brian Mitchell in 2000 to make room for Deion Sanders.

He will not spend big $$$$ on an O line because offensive linemen do not sell jerseys instead he will throw it at big name positions players. Even though the key to our 3 Super Bowl wins were the Hog.

Yea ok, WHATever. IF Snyder had no money things would be better?
Thank you! That man is doing everything he can to win. He spends the money for players, coaches, and what ever it is we need. Dan Snyder deserves a SuperBowl trophy just for all the effort, money, and hard work he has put into this team. And now the morons complain because he makes money :doh:

-Are you saying that the Skins are no longer a proud franchise. Thats messed up!! Every team that has ever sucseeded has had highs and lows.

-I for one are still proudly rep. the B and G. Its loyalty!!

And our owner, Snyder, was at one time just like many on this board: a fanatical fan. Here is a prime example of what happens when a fan who thinks they know it all owns a team. They think they can do better. The results speak for themselves.

Archived