Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hail to the redskins...

r3dsk1ns4L1fe

Darn right! HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!! I am not depressed at all (sure, it stinks that the team tanked after a 6-2 start), because this Redskins team is not as bad as some people say! Hey, they're not 2-12, and the Skins have a nice defense.....who has blown the Skins out this year? (not NY, Dallas, Pittsburgh, or Baltimore) Vinny and Danny need to shore up the lines (they need a Dexter Manley and a Dave Butz, and a couple of O-linemen), and an OPEN competition for the QB position needs to happen next season. Either Jason Campbell will step up some more and become a more productive player on 3rd downs, or we'll see the next Joe Theisman emerge in the body of Colt Brennan.

Sir, you are more of a buzz kill than Buzz Killington.

playoffs two of the last three years and a shot (looooooonnnnnggggshot) of making it 3 out of 4? seasons that have more W's than L's?

you wake me up when those teams we can't distance ourselves from can say that. at least we have a history and at least we have promise.

we're trying to right the ship, we brought in a new coach who next year might actually get to pick his own assistants and will have his first year of playcalling under his belt. we had a good draft and brought in a ton of players this past year and hopefully we can focus on some linemen in this upcoming draft.

but if you want to sit there and pout because the posse isn't on the field anymore and you can't skip the regular season and just watch them in january regularly, then you sir belong in another part of this website.

there are 29037402793 threads bashing the FO, this isn't one of them. this is about being a fan till you die, thick or thin. all this man wanted to do is rally the troops and raise the flag.

i don't need someone stuck in the past coming in here and trying kill our spirit.

i love these redskins 16-0 or 0-16.

Hail to the Redskins

Hail Victory

Braves on the Warpath

Fight for Old DC!

LOL! Loser mentality. You get what you deserve.

LOL! Loser mentality. You get what you deserve.

go read my post about you rooting for Gary Clark and not the Redskins. it's in some other thread you were spreading your useless hate in.

You have a hopeless nostalgic mentality so you're getting what you deserve.

quit living in the past old man, i know the Great Depression was awesome, but we have our own now...you can stop telling us stories pop.

Sir, you are more of a buzz kill than Buzz Killington.

playoffs two of the last three years and a shot (looooooonnnnnggggshot) of making it 3 out of 4? seasons that have more W's than L's?

you wake me up when those teams we can't distance ourselves from can say that. at least we have a history and at least we have promise.

we're trying to right the ship, we brought in a new coach who next year might actually get to pick his own assistants and will have his first year of playcalling under his belt. we had a good draft and brought in a ton of players this past year and hopefully we can focus on some linemen in this upcoming draft.

but if you want to sit there and pout because the posse isn't on the field anymore and you can't skip the regular season and just watch them in january regularly, then you sir belong in another part of this website.

there are 29037402793 threads bashing the FO, this isn't one of them. this is about being a fan till you die, thick or thin. all this man wanted to do is rally the troops and raise the flag.

i don't need someone stuck in the past coming in here and trying kill our spirit.

i love these redskins 16-0 or 0-16.

Hail to the Redskins

Hail Victory

Braves on the Warpath

Fight for Old DC!

I am with You!!!!!! Skins fan since birth here. If your not on board Don't let door hit ya where the good Lord split ya!

Hail!!!!!!

HTTR!

I'd love to see CP have a really good game today. The weather is probably gonna favor the run, and I hope he gets the rock early and often. Obviously the eagles have a stout run defense (I think they're in the top 5 in the league), but any given Sunday. Lets hope this Sunday belongs to the Skins run game.

CP is 144 behind AP, and unfortunately Min. is going against a Falcons run defense thats rated somewhere around 20th, so i'd imagine he's gonna have a good day. I'm pulling for the Vikes to take out Atlanta, but lets hope they do it through the air (although that's probably unlikely :doh:)

CP getting the rushing title this year would be a nice bright spot...

Lets go Skins!

Hail!

:logo:

i want the redskins winning and all

but i will say, i rather have PHILLY in the playoffs and not the COWBOYS....

so if philly wins tonight against us....thats another step for the cowboys to NOT go into the playoffs...

either way, i want ZORN TO KEEP HIS JOB...

so im on the edge on how this will all end....

either way

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Love the Skins.. Getting a Fat Head from my son for Christmas (I peaked), very sad that these last two games mean nothing but will continue to root for my skins and wear my shirt, hats, sweat shirts etc....

I guess, like many of you - I have the same sickness, rooting for a team that continues to disappoint. Oh well, GO SKINS!

NOTE: Real season ticket holders go to ALL of the games INCLUDING THE FINAL TWO games, even if it's been a disappointing season. When I lived in Maryland and PA, I always went to the games (at the end of the season) EVEN when the playoffs were a long shot or impossible. Why? Because I love the Skins.....and it's always a pleasure to watch them (live) whether they are 2-12 or 10-4. When you're fair-weather, you're really not a fan....

go read my post about you rooting for Gary Clark and not the Redskins. it's in some other thread you were spreading your useless hate in.

You have a hopeless nostalgic mentality so you're getting what you deserve.

quit living in the past old man, i know the Great Depression was awesome, but we have our own now...you can stop telling us stories pop.

LOL, Man you are as funny as the Skins are proficient on offense, know what I'm sayin' .

Oh to be so young and dumb, priceless and you do it so well.

The playoffs are out of the picture but so what? I am actually pretty proud of what the team accomplished this season. Most of us never expected a 6-2 start with away wins at divisional opponents. WE BEAT THE COWBOYS IN OUR LAST GAME AT TEXAS STADIUM HAHA! I'm tired of hearing all this whining and complaining. Many of the people who post all these negative threads share the same mentality as redskins management which has screwed us over for the past 10 years. This team needs consistency. Zorn has all off season to work on his offense which looked pretty good at times. We need a little positivity around here. Even after we just swept the eagles:eaglesuck we still get all the whining and complaining.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!:dallasuck:point2sky

Archived