Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

QB Play with Poll

steve09ru

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

At this point all I really have to say is he's relapsed into his Drew Bledsoe disease and there is not cure for it. He acts like someone who's been hit with a shovel in the forehead and is just waking up.

That last game against the Ravens you could see JC is showing the same effects when HE got a false start. He was so shell shocked by that point I'm surprised he didn't just run back his usual 12 steps and fall on the ground and take a knee....''gotta get off the field coach...there's a man with a shovel out there.''

That's funny, because it's true.

Been a JC supporter for a long time...But I voted for Colt

I said the same, sadly..as much as I gave the Start Brenan folks a hard time lol This isn't to say Campbell shouldn't start next season with some retooling on the oline and more work in the offseason. But I'd like to see Brenan now just to see what the guy can do.

JC should remain the starter for now but we need to take a look at Colt against real competition. I expect him to throw a ton of picks against a real D but if he proves me wrong, maybe there's something to that sidearm style of his. We certainly need to do something to prove we are at least trying to make things work.

I think with the new system, the offensive line issues, and only having one option at WR (STILL) we should give JC another shot next year. It's a contract year anyways. The only drawback I see is if he stinks AGAIN then you diminish his trade value.

As for the next several games, maybe it's time to put in someone else because this season is over unless ALL The teams decide to lose and finish 9-7 and the skins figure out how to WIN and finish 9-7.

I have to admit I'm interested to see what Colt can do, but NOT behind this offensive line.

I have to admit I'm interested to see what Colt can do, but NOT behind this offensive line.

Yup.

I still have some hope for JC, however I wouldn't be totally against seeing what Colt has to offer. But not this year. I couldn't support a decision to throw him to the wolves behind a patchwork oline with as little experience as he has. I don't even think he's been taking reps in practice. :whoknows:

You know, even with our porous line play JC still is not a good QB. We played an absolutely terrible team today and he didn't break 200 yards. At this point, since we're no longer conteding for the playoffs I don't see what we have to lose by using Colt at least for 1/2 a game next week and week 16. Some of the players on this team have already mailed it in, what's to lose here?

There is no QB that will be available in the draft next year that's worth drafting. At this point, benching Campbell isn't the answer, as it would kill team morale. Fact is, the team is behind Campbell. If anything, you may see a competition for QB preseason next year. But nothing is going to change this year. It would be an awful move by Zorn as long as the team is behind Campbell.

Archived