Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Stop Whining.

PlayAction

Supporting your team is not going to the game.

If you do go, organzine a fire Vinny tailgate prior to the game.

Doing anything else is not supporting your team. It is supporting mediocrity, and sending a message of acceptance to Snyder.

Wake up people.....make some noise.

Either total silence.......or organized protest.

But don't keep doing what you have been doing. :2cents:

The answer is "no". Danny deserves the worst.

before we blame the Danny for this, for every Jason Taylor there's been a London Fletcher. For every Adam Archuleta a Sean Taylor. For every Brandon Lloyd, a Clinton Portis. For every TJ Duckett, a Deangelo Hall.

You wanna go head to head on this? I think not.

Danny is getting better at this, and I'd rather have an owner who I knew loved this team as much as I did, compared to someone who simple didn't give a sh*t.

How many more years are we going to have to hear that he's getting better? Care to explain why our team is playing the worst football in the league right now, why a good portion of our team is over the hill or soon will be, why our 2nd round pick now belongs to Miami, why we tried to trade two first rounders for Chad Johnson? He has learned nothing. Same story every year.

The reality is that the Redskins are a work in progress and will be for a few more years. Some of the more talented players will probably leave before the Redskins have the chance to make that next step. The REAL problem is management and the owner.

Yeah, but they've been a "work in progress" for over 10 years now.

The answer is "no". Danny deserves the worst.

You wanna go head to head on this? I think not.

How many more years are we going to have to hear that he's getting better? Care to explain why our team is playing the worst football in the league right now, why a good portion of our team is over the hill or soon will be, why our 2nd round pick now belongs to Miami, why we tried to trade two first rounders for Chad Johnson? He has learned nothing. Same story every year.

Compared to the higher miss rate compared to now, I do honestly believe Danny is getting better. Griffin, Springs, and Washington when they got here panned out greatly when they first came(3rd ranked defense, Springs being 1st player in NFL history to lead his team in ints and sacks) But they got old, that happens. The 2 1st rounders thing fell through, thank God, but do you blame Snyder trading a 2nd rounder for Jason freakin Taylor?

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/T/TaylJa03.htm

Don't forget that Gibbs was president of football operations when he was here. Do you blame Snyder giving control of this franchise to the only man to bring it Super Bowls? Synder's not the best owner, but he's defiently not the fantasy football owner he was when he first took over.

do you blame Snyder trading a 2nd rounder for Jason freakin Taylor?

Yes, it was absolutely idiotic.

Don't forget that Gibbs was president of football operations when he was here. Do you blame Snyder giving control of this franchise to the only man to bring it Super Bowls? Synder's not the best owner, but he's defiently not the fantasy football owner he was when he first took over.

Just posted this in another thread as well. Snyder was calling the shots when Gibbs was here. He said he was going to give control to Gibbs and Joe but he never did. All of those moves were right up Snyder's alley. The attempted Lance Briggs trade is conclusinve proof.

Danny is getting better at this, and I'd rather have an owner who I knew loved this team as much as I did, compared to someone who simple didn't give a sh*t.

:helmet:

Guess what, the team we lost to today has an owner who doesnt give a:pooh:!

We had an Owner who not only loved this team but also....YOU (the fan)and he cared about the product that represented him on the field. Any long time skins fan will tell you about JKC. They will also tell you that we didnt always have the best players as our opponents, but the way that they played you wouldn't know it. So I'll give you DS, I'd take Wellington Mara or Dan Rooney ANYDAY!

Guess what' date=' the team we lost to today has an owner who doesnt give a:pooh:!

We had an Owner who not only loved this team but also....YOU (the fan)and he cared about the product that represented him on the field. Any long time skins fan will tell you about JKC. They will also tell you that we didnt always have the best players as our opponents, but the way that they played you wouldn't know it. So I'll give you DS, I'd take Wellington Mara or Dan Rooney ANYDAY![/quote']

So are you saying Snyder doesn't care about this team or it's fans? You win some, you lose some, but I know Snyder is going to go out of his way to make this team better. That's more then you'll ever get from who ever owns the Bungles.

What a jerk, selling tickets to opposing teams

Whoa there buddy!!!

He/She was only following the lead of the owner: Nothing matters but the bottom line-money.

Besides,none of your business who they sell their tickets to. If they're tired of watching a crappy product,sell 'em to the first one to offer the money.

So are you saying Snyder doesn't care about this team or it's fans? You win some, you lose some, but I know Snyder is going to go out of his way to make this team better. That's more then you'll ever get from who ever owns the Bungles.

He can love the Skins all he wants. I know he loves the money that the skins make. The issue though is his love for the team detrimental, as in being hands on when he shouldnt be? Having a yes man as a GM is a joke! Can you imagine Bill Parcells and Danny coexisting? BP would have the knowledge and experience, but DS would try to still make the decisons....is that the kind of love you want from your owner?

He's like the teenager with the keys to a sports car, you cant tell him anything. Don't be fooled by all the gimmick promotions that he does, those are money makers my friend! He could love this team more than anything by doing the right thing and hiring the right people to run the team.

Yes, it was absolutely idiotic.

Just posted this in another thread as well. Snyder was calling the shots when Gibbs was here. He said he was going to give control to Gibbs and Joe but he never did. All of those moves were right up Snyder's alley. The attempted Lance Briggs trade is conclusinve proof.

Given Taylor's production and durabilty going into this season, I'd have to disagree with you. That's my opinion, I'm not going to hate you for sticking to yours. And even if Snyder was pushing for Briggs more then Gibbs was, Snyder respected and idolized Gibbs in a way that it would not have gone through without his blessings.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/04/26/AR2007042602711.html

I'm gonna wait until this place simmers down for a while. Not suprised by the reaction given we lost to one of the worst teams in football. But I'm keeping the glass half full no matter what. Maybe, just maybe, we aren't what we thought we were...

You are right, we should not be upset about losing to the Rams and Bengals in the same season, two of the NFL's worst teams. I dont care if this team is mediocre talent wise. All mediocre teams should beat horrible teams like the Bengals and Rams. This team doesn't even look like it's trying half the time. Under Gibbs, this team played its' heart out every game and pretty much every loss was close. Now we lose to horrible teams and get thrashed by the NFL's elite. I think we have a right to be upset.

Archived