Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Stop Whining.

PlayAction

Please. This fan board shows that the majority of fans are impetuous and no better than the much maligned Snyder. The Skins are no better and no worse than they were in four years under Gibbs. The best records in the regular season under Gibbs were 9-7 and 10-6. The winning seasons were followed by losing seasons. So the Skins were due for a losing season. The Skins made the playoffs last season but weren't competitive when they got in. Why did anyone expect anything different when NO NEW TALENT WAS ADDED THAT WAS ABLE TO CONTRIBUTE? We all knew that the Skins WR talent was very limited before the draft. The Head Office tried to improve but none of the rookies have really been able to contribute this year. So, why did anyone expect a better record this year????? We all knew that the OL and DL was old and prone to injury. The Skins weren't able to get any new talent that could contribute this year (Rinehart is still developing, and Jason Taylor qualifies as a bust for the price paid). With no new talent it is foolish to expect that the Skins could win the division. The best we could hope for is what we got under Gibbs (last wildcard berth). Gibbs made it that far and was exposed in the playoffs as an overachieving team. But each time the Skins made it the next year they were a bust.

So, now fans want to get rid of the coach and install a new one with a new offense. Get real. It's not the coaches. It's the lack of talent. Once Danny recognizes that then he'll realize that the Skins are not on the cusp of something great. They are a mediocre team and will at best be a wildcard team in the future until he takes the time to build a team.

I agree with is post with absolute support. However, the blame has to fall on the predictable offense of the head coach, We started 6-2 and then the rest of the league figured us out. Zorn's fault? don't know. All of us were worshiping him when we were 6-2, now we want him fired?

What in the hell did we expect with an entire new coaching staff? I was hoping 7-9 or 8-8 at best? Fire this coach and this franchise fails. CERRATO and the wonderful decisions that followed? No plan for the either of the lines?

The thing is that Zorn had a "set" offense. It got the Skins to a 6-2 AWESOME, but there are some talented film, not dumb, fellas out there and NOT dumb

The OP has no friends.
I don't think it's a bad post at all. W have aging players and have played more games than anyone this year. With hardly any depth, our players played as long as their bodys could take it. We have already started grooming our rookies, and next year we will get better production. 3 years from now, we will be one of best teams in the NFC

good post by the original thread creator.

I totally agree that a large part of the problem in washington has been inflated expectations on the part of management.

When was the last time you heard someone in the redskins front office ever say, "this year is going to be a rebuilding year for the future"?

Fact is that as a result of free agency, the ability to spend, and hyped up new coaching hires, the redskins have always touted themselves as being a team to contend with. Unfortunately, over the years, we haven't even shown that we can dominate our own division, or find a way to be a feared team in our own stadium. We've played dead against the top teams in our division the majority of the time over the years, and are not respected when other teams come play us in d.c.

Better yet, we've hosted one playoff game since 1999 at home, yet somehow the next coach and the next free agent are going to make us take a seven step leap forward and get us to the upper echelon of the league.

Reality tells us that this is a middle of the road team that needs to demonstrate patience in building a winning atmosphere and environment. You can only patch the holes so long, but at some point you are going to have to replace the whole damn tire because it just isn't good enough anymore. Essentially, the redskins have been patching the tire for years, and now snyder needs to finally admit his faults and acknowledge the fact that if he wants to make things better here, he is going to have to be willing to make the team take a few steps backwards.

I for one would be in total support of an overhaul if it means having a chance of long-term success. The cycle to team management we currently have been utilizing clearly has a ceiling for success - that ceiling is 6th overall in the conference.

Sorry, but i'm not lowering my standards for what i define success as being.

amen

I don't think it's a bad post at all. W have aging players and have played more games than anyone this year. With hardly any depth, our players played as long as their bodys could take it. We have already started grooming our rookies, and next year we will get better production. 3 years from now, we will be one of best teams in the NFC

from the ownership all the way down to the players I don't see what we have that will make us one of the best in three years. We need completely new lines. By then Portis won't be here. Campbell is making no progress. The solution is to build llines through the draft, but our current Front office can't do that when they keep trading away draft picks for aging vets, overspend for mid grade free agents and used what little draft picks they have on players that play positions that sell jersies..

It truly amazes me how many so-called fans of the Redskins are ready to give up support for their beloved team. Were already calling for Zorn's head? At 6-2 Zorn was the answer to the Redskins Prayers and the Best decision Snyder and Cerrato have ever made. The one thing the Redskins have failed to have in ten years is stability. Benching Campbell and Firing Zorn/Cerrato is not going to solve anything. We will only improve by keeping a core group together. Were demanding to rebuild the team? If you havent noticed this team has been rebuilt almost every two or three years! We need to find a system and stick with it, we cant clean house every few years, that is why we have been in a never-ending cycle of rebuilding. And as fans we need to show loyalty to our team. None of this Paper bag stuff, I thought Skins fan were better than that.

It truly amazes me how many so-called fans of the Redskins are ready to give up support for their beloved team. Were already calling for Zorn's head? At 6-2 Zorn was the answer to the Redskins Prayers and the Best decision Snyder and Cerrato have ever made. The one thing the Redskins have failed to have in ten years is stability. Benching Campbell and Firing Zorn/Cerrato is not going to solve anything. We will only improve by keeping a core group together. Were demanding to rebuild the team? If you havent noticed this team has been rebuilt almost every two or three years! We need to find a system and stick with it, we cant clean house every few years, that is why we have been in a never-ending cycle of rebuilding. And as fans we need to show loyalty to our team. None of this Paper bag stuff, I thought Skins fan were better than that.

"Hey, maybe you haven't been keeping up with current events, but we just got our asses kicked pal!"

it truly amazes me how many so-called fans of the redskins are ready to give up support for their beloved team. Were already calling for zorn's head? At 6-2 zorn was the answer to the redskins prayers and the best decision snyder and cerrato have ever made. The one thing the redskins have failed to have in ten years is stability. Benching campbell and firing zorn/cerrato is not going to solve anything. We will only improve by keeping a core group together. Were demanding to rebuild the team? If you havent noticed this team has been rebuilt almost every two or three years! We need to find a system and stick with it, we cant clean house every few years, that is why we have been in a never-ending cycle of rebuilding. And as fans we need to show loyalty to our team. None of this paper bag stuff, i thought skins fan were better than that.

lol.

And this is about the 5th time you've posted this exact quote in different threads.

Enough with the spamming.

"God damn it, that's not all! 'Cause if just one of those things get down here, then that will be all! And all this bull**** that you think is so important, you can kiss all that goodbye!"

fairweather fans left a decade ago buddy.

Amen!!

Because we voice our displeasure dosent make us fairweather. We are not claiming any other team, we are fed up with ours!! Blind homers will support anything the team do and says, even the way it plays which gives those who are able to make a change the false sense that everything is fine. If no one complains, it must be all good right?? People need to get their head out of their @$$es and get a clue!

You're a douchebag. Wake up and smell the **** buddy. Many of us have been suffering with this damn team since Gibbs v.1 left. I'm sick of hearing *******s ***** about fairweather fans. **** it, I'm rootin' for Carolina from now on.

Amen!!

Because we voice our displeasure dosent make us fairweather. We are not claiming any other team' date=' we are fed up with ours!! Blind homers will support anything the team do and says, even the way it plays which gives those who are able to make a change, the false sense that everything is fine. If no one complains, it must be all good right?? People need to get their head out of their @$$es and get a clue!

"there was an Earthquake, a terrible flood, LOOK!!! it wasn't my fault I SWEAR TO GOD!!!!!!!!!!"

You're a douchebag. Wake up and smell the **** buddy. Many of us have been suffering with this damn team since Gibbs v.1 left. I'm sick of hearing *******s ***** about fairweather fans. **** it, I'm rootin' for Carolina from now on.

Hahaha. You just contradicted yourself soooo badly.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

"ES Motto: When times get rough, we run and hide."

Archived