Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Stop Whining.

PlayAction

Amen!!

Because we voice our displeasure dosent make us fairweather. We are not claiming any other team' date=' we are fed up with ours!! Blind homers will support anything the team do and says, even the way it plays which gives those who are able to make a change the false sense that everything is fine. If no one complains, it must be all good right?? People need to get their head out of their @$$es and get a clue![/quote']

People consider me to be a blind homer. Look at my age, I'm 19. I've NEVER known the Redskins to be a winning franchise. NEVER!! And you're gonna sit there and talk about how rough it is for Skins fans right now.

This is all us young fans have EVER known. So give me a break with the, "The team is just in it for the money". "Danny is running the team into the ground on purpose." "They don't deserve our cheers from the crowd." Because it is getting quite annoying.

If the Skins are your team, you stick by them. If you're gonna go run and cry to mommy cause we're not winning the Super Bowl this year, please, go do it somewhere else, because quite frankly, I'm sick and tired of seeing all these grown men wine like little babies day after day on this website.

:2cents:

No. Im talking about all the fans on here that are demanding for change are the same fans that six weeks ago were praising Zorn and Campbell. It is stupid to think year after year there is a quick fix. That is what got this skins in this pattern under Snyders ownership. These are the Fans that only show suppport for this team when were winning and want to hide under paper bags when we suck. I meant what i said "Fairweather Fans". Thankyou.

And you are 19??? Get back to us when you have been around long enough to experience what this team once was.

Haha.

How the **** am I supposed to do that? Read my post above. All I've known is losing.

And I'm still here, not running with my tail tucked between my legs.

Again.

If you're leaving like you say, then leave.

I'm not going to go off and say how this team is the worst team I've ever seen and I will no longer support them; but here's what I will say:

Next week, I will be at the game. I will be cheering for the Redskins, loudly and proudly. But, I don't have much hope. This is the first time I've really said this, but our season appears to be cooked. Now, I won't quit on the team. We can finish strong, but it really does look like Zorn has lost this team.

I'm all for continuity. Really. I am. But not with a Coach that has lost the team as badly as Zorn has. I could see the discontent on the players faces on the sidelines.

Coach Zorn as well as some of the players on this team are probably on their way out. And I wouldn't be opposed to it.

Exactly. All you have known with this team is losing. We once had a gloried franchise. Now we are the Detroit Lions of the NFC East.

So what are you getting at?

At least you've had the privilege to seeing us when we are great. Us young fans have not, and we're still here.

You said you were leaving. Yet you're still here.

People consider me to be a blind homer. Look at my age, I'm 19. I've NEVER known the Redskins to be a winning franchise. NEVER!! And you're gonna sit there and talk about how rough it is for Skins fans right now.

This is all us young fans have EVER known. So give me a break with the, "The team is just in it for the money". "Danny is running the team into the ground on purpose." "They don't deserve our cheers from the crowd." Because it is getting quite annoying.

If the Skins are your team, you stick by them. If you're gonna go run and cry to mommy cause we're not winning the Super Bowl this year, please, go do it somewhere else, because quite frankly, I'm sick and tired of seeing all these grown men wine like little babies day after day on this website.

:2cents:

Dude, I've been sticking by them since before I could walk or talk!! I have cried more tears over this team than I care to admit...so dont bring it here. I could be fairweather and easily support one of the 3 teams that I live close to, but I was born and raised and will ultimatley die a skins fan. I will still voice my displeasure to whats on the field without guilt. I understand that you have not seen what this franchise used to be like. You are immuned to the pathetic and mediocore football thats been accepted by some, I cant get mad or fault you, its all you know!

Dude' date=' I've been sticking by them since before I could walk or talk!! I have cried more tears over this team than I care to admit...so dont bring it here. I could be fairweather and easily support one of the 3 teams that I live close to, but I was born and raise and will ultimatley die a skins fans. I will still voice my displease to whats on the field without guilt. I understand that you have not seen what this franchise used to be like, so you are immuned to pathetic and mediocrity, so I cant get mad or fault you, its all you know![/quote']

I've got no problem with people showing their displeasure. I'm pissed as hell we lost today. But maybe you're right, maybe I've grown immune.

My only problem is those who want to "switch favorite teams". For most of us, that is not an option.

And that will bring more of the same. Rome is burning while the emporer fiddles.

As I said, and if you view my posting history, I've ALWAYS been for continuity. But with a Coach who has the respect of the team. You can't expect to build around a guy that doesn't have the team's respect.

I know what you're getting at too, by the way. But it's not happening. Get over it. We have to turn it around with Dan at the helm.

No. Im talking about all the fans on here that are demanding for change are the same fans that six weeks ago were praising Zorn and Campbell. It is stupid to think year after year there is a quick fix. That is what got this skins in this pattern under Snyders ownership. These are the Fans that only show suppport for this team when were winning and want to hide under paper bags when we suck. I meant what i said "Fairweather Fans". Thankyou.

Dude...seriously...

it's one thing if we came out weak at the beginning of the season... and then kept improving and started looking good and were scoring 25+ points a game at the end of the season even if we didn't make the playoffs...

What has happened is a completely different matter. The team has collapsed.. we've lost to 3 bottom of the barrel teams.. we are 1-5 in the last 6 games..

our scoring is abysmal. we are barely getting 1 TD a game...

we are constantly getting dumb penalties.. stuff that falls on Zorn like 2-4 illegal formations a game..

this team is leaderless and undisciplined.. Zorn doesn't take any responsibility for the losses... except to occasionaly say.. "i shouldn't have called that play" or something along those lines.

the players obviously dont respect him. campbell has not improved. today he was outplayed by freaking Fitzpatrick, ... and we probably have the better defense, so Campbell should have had the advantage

anyone who thinks Zorn should stay is being a blind homer. I mean seriously... look at the state of the team. do you want this over again next year?

Dude' date=' I've been sticking by them since before I could walk or talk!! I have cried more tears over this team than I care to admit...so dont bring it here. I could be fairweather and easily support one of the 3 teams that I live close to, but I was born and raised and will ultimatley die a skins fans. I will still voice my displeasure to whats on the field without guilt. I understand that you have not seen what this franchise used to be like, so you are immuned to pathetic and mediocrity, so I cant get mad or fault you, its all you know![/quote']

Preach on Dude, preach on.:applause:

My only problem is those who want to "switch favorite teams". For most of us, that is not an option.

Even for those of us who are complaining and whining, and some like me who are just having fun within the insanity, it's not an option either.

Give people a day or two man. Nobody is switching teams, people are just venting in one of the few places they can with their brother and sister fans. After a month and 1/2 like this, you have to expect people to be ready to jump ship, but they will be back by the middle of the week. They will still be here next season.

:cheers:

As I said, and if you view my posting history, I've ALWAYS been for continuity. But with a Coach who has the respect of the team. You can't expect to build around a guy that doesn't have the team's respect.

I know what you're getting at too, by the way. But it's not happening. Get over it. We have to turn it around with Dan at the helm.

But, JZ inherited this team. Unfortunately, Danny and Vinny insist on wasting draft picks on bad college guys and over the hill has been superstars. Zorn needs his own guys. Bring in anyone else, who will inherit the same players, and you get more of the same. Hell, I like Zorn. I almost want him to get fired just so he can move on while he still has a chance at a successful career.

Even for those of us who are complaining and whining, and some like me who are just having fun within the insanity, it's not an option either.

Give people a day or two man. Nobody is switching teams, people are just venting in one of the few places they can with their brother fans. After a month and 1/2 like this, you have to expect people to be ready to jump ship, but they will be back by the middle of the week. They will still be here next season.

Yea. I kinda figured that. But arguing with people who are venting is a GREAT way to boost your post count.

:silly:

Give people a day or two man. Nobody is switching teams, people are just venting in one of the few places they can with their brother fans. After a month and 1/2 like this, you have to expect people to be ready to jump ship, but they will be back by the middle of the week. They will still be here next season.

Agreed. I'm not switching allegances. I love the Redskins, always have always will. Just need to vent. I just don't love what the Redskins have become.

Archived