Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Players Laughing on Sidelines? (MERGED MET)

flexxskins

but yuking it up on the sideline while losing is another thing.

I don't usually post on gameday (especially after a loss like this one and while my emotions are high) but after watching Golston laughing it up on the sideline while most fans are on the edge of their seats and obviously more concerned than him, I just had to say something.

Did anyone else see this?

No I missed it, but it pisses me off honestly. The players should take pride in their job, just as fans do in their daily job. Especially a job with a top-tier salary. It does bother me when a player doesn't seemed bummed out about a loss and smile b/c they can look forward to that $200,000 check each week. Now I don't want them bummed out for the whole following week, but damn, the game is still being played.

I don't usually post on gameday (especially after a loss like this one and while my emotions are high) but after watching Golston laughing it up on the sideline while most fans are on the edge of their seats and obviously more concerned than him, I just had to say something.

Did you see LL high five Henry? I was shocked. I guess I'm an old fart

The players just DON'T CARE!!! The only motivation they get is on 1st and 15th or whenever they get paid.

What do you want? Golston to go and get in someone's face and yell at them? God, the media would have a field day with that. You want our team to end up like the Cowboys? Fine then.
You are the only one here going to extremes. I don't think that it is too much to ask to follow the game while you are sitting the bench and realize that the fans behind you are more concerned about the team trailing than you are.

Fire them all. Id rather a team of losers who have heart than a team of losers who are also bamas. The only players on our team who I think even care are Fletcher, Portis and Moss

seriously, I'd rather see a team of rookies and cheap vets playing to a 3-13 record, but having a loaded draft for the next season and 40 million under the salary cap and a very smart GM with an owner that does nothing more than sign the paychecks. At least then, even with a bad record, we have hope for the future. Look at what Miami has done in one year with a football person as their GM.

I agree totally and I bet you anything cooley and sellers won't fumble those paychecks when they hand it to them on monday.........
Wow, that's a bit much man. I'm sure that a few of us have fumbled back in our football days a time or two, and it didn't exactly mean that we were'nt concerned.

Archived