Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rate your mood as a fan.

SIXX99

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Uninvolved

They haven't been fun to watch, so I quit a few weeks ago. I knew they were broken after watching the Rams, Lions, and Browns games. When you struggle that bad, the seasons over.

I can't stand watching JC. I might be interested again if they bench him. I'm done watching them for the season. They provide no entertainment. Can't score. D collapses in pressure times. Zorn is, well, Zorn.

We have all been here before. Winners are the ones who get back up and keep trying.

It would help if Zorn got an Ofensive coordinator and a bunch of really fast, strong big guys for the lines. Jason has lost his confidence...he has Ramsey syndrome.

I was frustrated for a few weeks, but now I'm content to look towards the future. I'm willing to give JC the benefit of the doubt and see what kind of progress the passing game can make with a 2nd offseason in Zorn's system. We need to rebuild the OL badly though...and the defensive front 7 won't be far behind given the ages of some of our key players.

Somehow, deep down, I knew this wasn't our year. I'm not so much angry at the situation - honestly, there were a lot of fans that still have to eat crow because they thought we'd only win 4 or 5 games this year. I am angry at the offensive line, who has made JC look worse than he really is and the defensive line, who has failed to expose quarterbacks this year and force them into mistakes, and who make things extremely tough for a very talented secondary.

I feel pretty much the same as I have for the vast majority of my life as a Skins fan. Not really sure how to describe it.

I feel for you younguns. At least some of us got to experience the glory days. You guys are better off trying to experience a glory hole.

Sick of the ineptitude of this franchise and the egos of Snyder and Cerrato. Not sure how many more years of this I can take. I hope Zorn is the answer, but a part of me thinks this team needs to built from the ground up. Somehow, I know it won't happen. I wish Snyder would sell this team. He makes me hate this team because I really hate him.

Optimistic about the long term. Numb about the present. I no longer will expect any wins this season. 2008 has fallen apart like a Norvellian Tragedy.

There is absolutely NOTHING to optimistic about with this team. No O line. NONE. It has to be completely rebuilt.

No D line. NONE. It has to be rebuilt.

Rocky. Bust. Move on. This guy can't cover anyone. Notice his coverage skills this year? He's a joke.

Springs is done.

We have 1 receiver.

No Qb. JC is a worthless bench warmer.

And Zorn, a QB coach who got in way over his head. The guy is a joke.

We have no future. Just more years of cellar dwelling.

sad, but downright depressed at the fact that the Skins fanbase is stupid enough to think that putting Colt in will solve DL and OL issues.

Though Todd Collins might.

I want to echo what another poster said in another thread. He mentioned Campbell may not be the problem but he certainly is not the SOLUTION. And I think a lot of people on this forum are trying to figure out what is wrong with Campbell and it is that statement right there.

Archived