Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rate your mood as a fan.

SIXX99

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

There is absolutely NOTHING to optimistic about with this team. No O line. NONE. It has to be completely rebuilt.

No D line. NONE. It has to be rebuilt.

Rocky. Bust. Move on. This guy can't cover anyone. Notice his coverage skills this year? He's a joke.

Springs is done.

We have 1 receiver.

No Qb. JC is a worthless bench warmer.

And Zorn, a QB coach who got in way over his head. The guy is a joke.

We have no future. Just more years of cellar dwelling.

I agree D Line is done top to bottom. Saying Rocky is a bust, I don't agree. He had flashes of really great play last year and I haven't seen anything this season to really point him out and ask for his release. We have Moss, but he's not a number 1 so I agree. Devin Thomas should see more looks though. JC is not the problem, but he is not the solution. Zorn's first year you have to at least cut him some amount of slack. No one here expected 7-6 and he just needs to find the form we were in earlier this season at 6-2. I think we have a future if we can fix those problem areas and drive Vinny Cerrato out of town.

O-line needs immediate help. Didn't we draft Rhinehart? Why is sitting on the bench? It's time to get him in there. He's versatile, big and we need some young energy in there.

Overall though, I am positive about this season because even though we are looking bad right now. Zorn is building something positive here and I can't wait to watch it grow. :helmet:

We didn't change anything. We have'nt learned or adjusted for 4 games straight. The players are going through the motions, and any time one shows signs of life like Sellers, they aren't targeted. Something is fundamentally wrong with how this team approaches gameday. winning should not be a last resort

I feel for you younguns. At least some of us got to experience the glory days. You guys are better off trying to experience a glory hole.

It sucks that I haven't been able to experience the joy of my favorite team winning anything noticeable since I was 2 years old.

I'm beginning to question whether we'll win a superbowl before I turn 30.

Life goes on. I have to go to work and feed my family. Get ready for christmas and some much needed time off.

But when it comes to football and my Skins I am totally embarrassed to be a fan of such an inept, confused, pathetic, no heart organization.

The Falcons gave our Skins a wonderful gift earlier and they couldn't take any advantage of it. They have no heart. No guts. No fortitude. Nothing.

And Im close to being in a rage just knowing that the damn Eagles will soon be in third place in our division. What a waste.

We deserve better then this. And every season I post like a broken record about how disappointing this team is. I just knew this was a season of change. I feel stupid now.

Do I think Zorn is a bad coach? No, but was the beginning of the season a fluke? PROBABLY!!

We've had about 5 great games, 5 crappy games, and a slew of mediocre ones that went either way. At this point, the correct answer would be ":whoknows:"

It sucks that I haven't been able to experience the joy of my favorite team winning anything noticeable since I was 2 years old.

I'm beginning to question whether we'll win a superbowl before I turn 30.

I feel bad for people your age, because that 91 team was the most dominating team I have ever seen--one of the greatest of all time. Get the games on dvd. It'll put a smile on your face.

I feel bad for people your age, because that 91 team was the most dominating team I have ever seen--one of the greatest of all time. Get the games on dvd. It'll put a smile on your face.

It was last year's NE Patriots of 1991. Seriously. Everyone was scared of them. EVERYONE!

Noone's scared of these 2008 wussies. I really hope CP, JC, or someone stumbles on this post. You guys are a bunch for lowlife WIMPS!!!

Archived