Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins @ Ravens; Insomniac's Thread!!! (Burp)

CRobi21

Figured I'd take the raines back on the old insomniac's thread. Since i'm the most important one to ever do it anyways.

Well, I just got done watching American Gangster, since the Big 12 Championship is a blow out, and I'm fired UP! Trying to hang in contention here late in the year, and desperately need a win to stay alive!

:point2sky:logo::helmet::point2sky:logo::helmet::point2sky:logo::helmet::point2sky:logo::helmet:

What do we say? What do we wanna talk about tonight? I'm in it for the long haul!

:cheers::notworthy:cheers:

Wide awake here in chicago where its a nice balmy 9 degrees plus having snow the past three days makes it very festive(not to mention we are expecting even more snow mon/ tues) I think we have about 5 inches of fresh snow on top of the original 6' I am really thinking about shelling out the cash for a snow blower .

:ravensuck:ravensuck:ravensuck:ravensuck:ravensuck:ravensuck:ravensuck:ravensuck:ravensuck:ravensuck:ravensuck:ravensuck:ravensuck:ravensuck

Wide awake here in chicago where its a nice balmy 9 degrees plus having snow the past three days makes it very festive(not to mention we are expecting even more snow mon/ tues) I think we have about 5 inches of fresh snow on top of the original 6' I am really thinking about shelling out the cash for a snow blower .

:ravensuck:ravensuck:ravensuck:ravensuck:ravensuck:ravensuck:ravensuck:ravensuck:ravensuck:ravensuck:ravensuck:ravensuck:ravensuck:ravensuck

I saw snow once on TV, it looked cold.:D

What happened that makes you feel that way? If you don't mind me asking.

The lady and I were up in H-town today. If we didn't do a u-turn at the Wonder bread store we would have missed the entire town.:rotflmao:

Got stuck on the hill on route 40 for a good 2 hours after it started snowing. People just stopped in the middle of the road and sat there.:silly:

Archived