Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What Else Can We Blame on Campbell

G-Prime

What he has done to me :

- Every week JC programs the lottery computer to not give me the winning numbers!

- It's JC's fault that my beagle puked all over his pen 4 weeks ago! I know this for a fact since my dog told me.

- Every night on the way home it seems someone always tries to come into my lane when they are next to me. Yeah... JC...

What he has done to all mankind :

The Tsunami in 2004. I know for fact that was caused by JC.

The previous two ice ages, yup you guessed it... JC...

That big meteor that wiped out the dinosaurs... Yeah.. JC. Though for us I guess that is a good thing.

AND to top it off it is JC's fault that Andromeda and the Milky Way will collide in 3 billion years.

He's been no more effective than having Tony Banks, Patrick Ramsey, Jeff George, or a very old Mark Brunell playing QB for the Skins for the past 5 or 6 games. If these FACTS bother you, then too bad. Are you content with the Campbell led offense averaging EIGHT POINTS per game for the past 3 home games? Are you? Huh? Some of us Redskin fans care more about the TEAM, than individual personalities on the team. Let's find out what this kid Colt Brennan can do for the next 4 games playing with the FIRST STRINGERS, and then next season allow Colt and Jason to battle for the starting job before the season begins.

Was the team ever 7-5 at this point under any of those other QBs?

Are you content with not bothering to look at the level of competition faced over those the past few games (sans Seattle obviously)?

If some of you "fans" care as much about the team as you claim, why do you all look to replace players at the first sign of any struggle? As much as people bash Snyder for his past, brash decisions, you all don't mind clamoring for major personell changes after 1 loss (see chaos of ES after week 1) yourselves.

But no, you're right, let's just throw away a whole season with progression from the starting QB and start all over by throwing Colt in there, eventhough we're still in the playoff hunt and have one of the easiest remaining schedules. Sounds like an old Dan Snyder move, like firing Schottenheimer after an 8-8 season. You all love to bash Danny for that brash decision, eventhough you all are obviously not above doing similar things yourselves.

just a joke dude

doesn't matter. we have enough bickering over football.... and politics create even more hostile responses. Has happen too many times in the past. even over "jokes"

what you think is a joke, might not be funny for someone who supported the Prez elect. People come here to this forum to discuss the Skins, many have no desire to come upon a political hijacked thread.

it's best to leave all political references for tailgate

just a joke dude
It was a reference to the perfect way Redskins' victories or losses predict the presidential election. Campbell played badly which, if you believe the decades of correlation led to Obama being president.

bubba wasn't joking. And explaining why it was said can stop now.

Just recently, everyone who played in this would have been banned for a week.

That can still happen anytime. So pass the word to future offenders "no politics in the stadium" but otherwise drop it. :)

];5898641']

JC killed the other JC. It wasn't the Jews.

I almost fell out of my chair.

Jason Campbell is Miley Cyrus vocal coach and songwriter

If anybody watches "The Soup" on E!' date=' bizarre reference: "It's Miley!" "It's Still a Felony!"

Jason Campbell decided that ES should wait a few years for new avatars.

THE ****.

Archived