Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Can you cuss using T9 on YOUR phone?

MissU28

....Because I can't. I'm wondering if some cell phone dictionaries allow cussing and curse words are built into the phone. My dictionary is horrible. I just tried to spell Vincent for Vincent Jackson and I ended up having to manually enter it.

Sometimes I'll text words and save them, but the dictionary doesn't always remember them.

Do all cell phones have the same dictionary or do some phones have better ones?

The trick is to do it in combinations. Fu**, for example, won't work. But if you do Fu then press once on the right arrow key it'll start a new word without a space. Hit ABC. Star it until the C comes up. Arrow again. Then K. Bam. You got ****.

That's how I do it anyway.

A lot of phones let you add words to the T9 as well (and actually I thought all phones let you do that?)

that's why god created

lg-env.jpg

i guess it's like using tracing paper or paint by numbers

PWND!!

dude, she just called you a tracer!! the true artists such as us KNOW that true creativity just flows and you dont have time for silly T9s and whatnot. YOu need to be able to just hit those buttons and move on.

QWERTY POR VIDA!!! :cheers:

You know your addicted to ES when you post using your phone. I am not at that level quite yet. ;)

Haha. I am NEVER on my desktop and don't own a laptop. It is ES via phone or nothing.

Though, I'd be lying if I said that I didn't check ES from traffic on the way to work in the morning (yes at a red light. Not while driving), on line at the store, and while I am supposed to be working.

I can stop whenever I want to. I just haven't a reason to. ;)

youre so random..its hysterical.

If only I posted ALL of my thoughts

The trick is to do it in combinations. Fu**, for example, won't work. But if you do Fu then press once on the right arrow key it'll start a new word without a space. Hit ABC. Star it until the C comes up. Arrow again. Then K. Bam. You got ****.

That's how I do it anyway.

A lot of phones let you add words to the T9 as well (and actually I thought all phones let you do that?)

Heeeeeyyyyyyy, that worked! Thanks!!!

And I can add words, and sometimes they will be remembered, but then other times they won't

Archived