Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Post Something Creepy

Will the Skins make the playoffs? Ye o little faith shall be exposed!  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Skins make the playoffs? Ye o little faith shall be exposed!

Possibly. Small pockets of the things have been reported in Utah for the past 20+ years or so. There were dozens and dozens of these things just off the trail I was hiking at the time. Looked like something out of Kingdom of the Spiders or something. At least it wasn't a pic of spiders for that matter. :)

Possibly. Small pockets of the things have been reported in Utah for the past 20+ years or so. There were dozens and dozens of these things just off the trail I was hiking at the time. Looked like something out of Kingdom of the Spiders or something. At least it wasn't a pic of spiders for that matter. :)

yeah,they are all over VA. My dad used to make me climb up in our trees with either a glass of gasoline and a knife to cut the web of all of them into, or a propane torch to burn the web of them up.

yeah,they are all over VA. My dad used to make me climb up in our trees with either a glass of gasoline and a knife to cut the web of all of them into, or a propane torch to burn the web of them up.
I see very random sightings of them around Tallahassee/Southern Georgia.

I was bigger into putting firecrackers into their nests.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived