Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

hassleback a redskin or does he stay put ?

bluegrizzlies1

I may be in the minority, but I've never been impressed with MH and I'm sure he'll cost a lot more than Collins for not much of an upgrade IMO.

he has been an upper tier qb since 2003. he would provide an immediate boost to the skins offense, if he can get healthy again. problem is that hes 33.

he has been an upper tier qb since 2003. he would provide an immediate boost to the skins offense, if he can get healthy again. problem is that hes 33.

Upper tier? Hmm...I've always thought of him as middle of the road. Oh well, lets see what others have to say in the morning.

Upper tier? Hmm...I've always thought of him as middle of the road. Oh well, lets see what others have to say in the morning.

middle of the road means average. hes not elite, but hes above average. i hate to say it, but the skins would have won at least 2 sb's in the last few years if they had above average qb play. it's amazing what they have accomplished with a qb that takes ZERO chances.

OMG !!! I don't often insult on here....What dumb F'n MOE-ron doesn't think MH would set this team ON FIRE.

#1 He is very good...Knuckleheads...he has been injured and team around him destroyed.

#2 He knows JZ off. inside and out !!

#3 I am ok with JC...He will get there...When he does...He will be younger and healthier than MH.

middle of the road means average. hes not elite, but hes above average. i hate to say it, but the skins would have won at least 2 sb's in the last few years if they had above average qb play. it's amazing what they have accomplished with a qb that takes ZERO chances.

I've not been blow away by our QB play, but what you said above is delusional...

It looks like his time in Seattle might be coming to a close. Or maybe not. Who knows?

http://blog.seattletimes.nwsource.com/seahawks/2008/11/27/nflcoms_specula.html

I could see bringing him in for competition since there is not a true WCO quarterback on this team. The problem - as I see it - is that there are teams who need a starter that would probably guarantee him the job.

It looks like his time in Seattle might be coming to a close. Or maybe not. Who knows?

http://blog.seattletimes.nwsource.com/seahawks/2008/11/27/nflcoms_specula.html

I could see bringing him in for competition since there is not a true WCO quarterback on this team. The problem - as I see it - is that there are teams who need a starter that would probably guarantee him the job.

ehhh....true. But JC and CB are two up and comers...at leat give CB a chance before bringing in Matt. I don't say its a bad move or bad consideration...but for that price, we might as well bench JC now and go for the pot!!! Colt is a commodaty and should be used before he finds somewhere else to go....that's gold on the bench!!!

Archived