Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

hassleback a redskin or does he stay put ?

bluegrizzlies1

By signing brunell 2.0?

Gotta love redskins fans and their "super smart" ideas.

How in the world is Hasselbeck "Brunell 2.0"? He'd actually be a pretty good fit since he's familiar with the offense JZ's trying to implement here. Makes complete sense to bring his name up.

If Coach Zorn thinks he could help the team, I'm all for signing him if he's available.

middle of the road means average. hes not elite, but hes above average. i hate to say it, but the skins would have won at least 2 sb's in the last few years if they had above average qb play. it's amazing what they have accomplished with a qb that takes ZERO chances.

Put the crackpipe down!

No Skins team was as good as Pitt, Indy, 18-1 NE or the Giants even with an above-average qb.

middle of the road means average. hes not elite, but hes above average. i hate to say it, but the skins would have won at least 2 sb's in the last few years if they had above average qb play. it's amazing what they have accomplished with a qb that takes ZERO chances.

*points and laughs*

*points and laughs again*

Guest sith lord

Many of you guys still think JC is gonna become this star. You can surround him with whoever you want to and it will not make a difference.

If they have to cut him for some reason, I really wouldn't mind trying to pick him up if he would settle in as the #2 to help Campbell and Brennan. I'd really love to see that and then him make the transition to the coaching ranks.

Seriously doubt that would happen, but it's really not a bad idea. Between Zorn and Hasselhoff's collective onfield experience, JC SHOULD benefit from that and if not, we would have a decent board of directors, so to speak, in the QB coaching ranks.

Did you see what TC did last year with our offense? It wasn't stellar, but it was solid and we won 4 straight to make the playoffs. If it hadn't been for a couple fluke plays (and shatty rules) we would have won at least the first playoff game.

Now, imagine having someone who knows our offense as well as Collins knew Saunders'... but who is younger, better, and actually started in said offense??

Did you see what TC did last year with our offense? It wasn't stellar, but it was solid and we won 4 straight to make the playoffs. If it hadn't been for a couple fluke plays (and shatty rules) we would have won at least the first playoff game.

Now, imagine having someone who knows our offense as well as Collins knew Saunders'... but who is younger, better, and actually started in said offense??

We lost in the playoffs because our O-line got DESTROYED.But...

I would take Hasslebeck WAY over Collins as a backup.

Valid points, and tempting. But MH is also old, and not exactly tearing it up in Seattle. Remember that bonehead INT he threw against us recently to wrap up the game?

McNabb form Phila will be cut because he has a 9 million dollar salary next year look for the skins to sign him.

Good move or bad?

Bad move and why?

Also :rotflmao: @ Matt Hasselbeck Are you serious??? We lose another game and a thread like this starts. :rotflmao:

But MH is also old, and not exactly tearing it up in Seattle. Remember that bonehead INT he threw against us recently to wrap up the game?

True enough - he obviously wouldn't be our future, but I do think he'd provide a better present than JC... for the next year or 2 (and a better back up option than TC and CB)

It's hard to argue that any one move would make this team any better, but I wouldn't necessarily be against this very theoretical move

I'd take Hasselbeck in a second over JC. He knows the Offense well enough, is a two-time pro-bowler and still has at least four-five years left in him. And that's just an approximation. Don't know how old he really is. Just know he's bald as all hell.

Archived