Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Zorn Press Monday Conference (recap)

RyansRangers

No, it is solely a redskins bar.

Skins flag out front. Former redskins on their Wednesday night softball team.

Former Redskins eating/drinking there.

It was featured in the Washington Post as the Redskins Bar in Florida.

:cheers:

Nothing else.

wow, how very uninteresting.

thanks for sharing that.

I have repeated two things over the years:

1. Portis costs too much, and we would be better off with linemen instead of with his huge contract.

True.

2. JC isn't taking anyone to the SB.

True.

As you can see, many posters have finally accepted these to be correct.

Others....are a little slower.

You also said Betts would replace CP as the starter and rush for 1800+. How pathetic you don't even realize your 2 points above are completely subjective and can't be proven nor disproven, or in other words, your points are pointless.

I'd also like to indicate that I understand that it's fair to criticize Campbell or any other QB who may suit up at QB for the Redskins in the future - my argument is simply that posters such as McD5, zskins, alex93487938493, etc. are nothing but borderline trolls who simply want to take any problem with the Redskins and find a way to pin it on Campbell to help the agenda they've been pushing since before the season even started - whether it's that they want to see Colt Brennan play or just have a blatant hatred for Jason Campbell.

You also said Betts would replace CP as the starter and rush for 1800+. How pathetic you don't even realize your 2 points above are completely subjective and can't be proven nor disproven, or in other words, your points are pointless.

he just keeps trying to say the same thing and if even ONE poster agrees with him he feels justified.

its really sad and between him and alex they are broken records.

No, it is solely a redskins bar.

Skins flag out front. Former redskins on their Wednesday night softball team.

Former Redskins eating/drinking there.

It was featured in the Washington Post as the Redskins Bar in Florida.

Nothing else.

And yet none of that means the bar owner actually knows what is good for the team or what the trouble is. You simply took a Skins fan opinion that matched your own, and are trying to pass it off as gospel simply because the guy has an affilitaion with the team. "Nothing else" is the only accurate part of your post, cuz it's all you got.

I'd also like to indicate that I understand that it's fair to criticize Campbell or any other QB who may suit up at QB for the Redskins in the future - my argument is simply that posters such as McD5, zskins, alex93487938493, etc. are nothing but borderline trolls who simply want to take any problem with the Redskins and find a way to pin it on Campbell to help the agenda they've been pushing since before the season even started - whether it's that they want to see Colt Brennan play or just have a blatant hatred for Jason Campbell.

:cheers::applause::applause:

And it doesn't matter if Collins isn't the answer for the future. He may not even be the answer now. But if you have a QB that isn't playing at an acceptable level... you play the backup. You have a responsibility to the players in the lockerroom to give the team a chance.... not to continue tying your horse to a titanic to see if can stay afloat.

Course, that's assuming that it is all Campbell's fault. If you replace him with Collins (who is also still learning the offense as well) and nothing changes, what then?

I don't think simply changing QBs is going to change all that much about the team right now.

I'm sure everyone thought Garcia wasn't the long-term answer in Tampa either.... but who cares.... they're about to win their division 2 years in a row. How cares about the Qb situation another 3 years from now? It's about NOW.

And what has that got them so far? Two first round exits and probably another one this year. Last I checked, the goal was to get to the Super Bowl, and other than inheriting Tony Dungy's team and riding it to the SB and beating his former team, I don't think Gruden has done all THAT much. As long as he treats the QB position as disposable, he's going to have a tough time reaching that goal again.

Doc commented on this PC that Kevin was missing the underlying message when Zorn said we are building something here. However, Doc wants to see JC use more of his athletic ability that he's trying to "please" and is too cautious. When he's in space playing street ball, you see a lot more of his talent because he plays better without thinking.

He also wants somebody to put hot sauce in the players/coaching staffs eggs because we need a killer type attitude. He believes we have the talent to compete we just need a different attitude.

:2cents:

Completely agree, and have been trying to say the same thing myself in many threads. Except in McD5's case it appears more the case that he was a big Betts supporter, talked a lot of trash about CP, made the stupid sig bet that Betts would rush for 1800+ in 2007, and instead of admitting he was wrong, he decided to revert to a complete hater in response.

Impossible to know if Betts would have......was never given the shot.

What we do know is that even if Portis runs for 1,500, it still isn't the answer. It won't get us to a SB.

Betts+the linemen we could have instead of a huge Portis contract>Portis with our current linemen.

On JC....why don't you start another few threads defending him for us. Telling us how he was better than TC. And that anyone that questioned JC was a "hater."

Those were educational.

:applause:

What we do know is that even if Portis runs for 1,500, it still isn't the answer. It won't get us to a SB.

Betts+the linemen we could have instead of a huge Portis contract>Portis with our current linemen.

On JC....why don't you start another few threads defending him for us. Telling us how he was better than TC. And that anyone that questioned JC was a "hater."

Those were educational.

so barry sanders sucked as a back. jim brown sucked as a back. OJ sucked as a back. Eric Dickerson sucked as a back.

youre so ****ing elementary its not even funny any more.

Doc commented on this PC that Kevin was missing the underlying message when Zorn said we are building something here. However, Doc wants to see JC use more of his athletic ability that he's trying to "please" and is too cautious. When he's in space playing street ball, you see a lot more of his talent and he plays better without thinking.

He also wants somebody to put hot sauce in the players/coaching staffs eggs because we need a killer type attitude. He believes we have the talent to compete we just need a different attitude.

:2cents:

i agree!:applause:

Again, you simply seem to forget all of the stupid ass posts you've made throughtout your time here at ES.

It's bad when virtually everyone that regularly posts here knows who you are simply because you make the stupidest posts possible and then later backtrack with a lot of "what ifs" or "i meant this". You simply don't know a lot about what you talk about and it becomes more evident every post.

Some people make a dumb post every once in a while - you've made a career of it.

Those were educational.

once they are finally beaten into submission in a particular thread, they stay quite for a while. nice work bigmike, elkabong, and jmu alum :)

Agreed. Whatever happened to Califan btw?

He spent weeks defending JC as the answer.

And weeks bashing the Favre idea and TC as a qb.

He has been quiet the last six weeks or so.

so barry sanders sucked as a back. jim brown sucked as a back. OJ sucked as a back. Eric Dickerson sucked as a back.

youre so ****ing elementary its not even funny any more.

God no, they were great.

And Portis is good too.

Do you want a great rb, or a Superbowl?

I prefer a superbowl.

If you want a great rb....why not just go cheer for the best? AD in Minnesota?

How is that working out for them?

God no, they were great.

And Portis is good too.

I prefer a superbowl.

. . . and with your boy Betts we lead the league in turnovers because of his fumbles and most likely lose even MORE games.

You really have no clue.

God no, they were great.

And Portis is good too.

I prefer a superbowl.

so timmy smith is better then portis because he has a ring?

so now not only are you basing campbell you are calling a RB from a different team the best in the game?

im sure you are a real added bonus to that "skins bar" you go to.

so timmy smith is better then portis because he has a ring?

so now not only are you basing campbell you are calling a RB from a different team the best in the game?

im sure you are a real added bonus to that "skins bar" you go to.

Winning a Superbowl is better than having a great rb on your team, of course.

I will take the Timmy Smith Superbowl year over any of the last 15 any day of the week.

Any fan would.

We really aren't that far apart. I think at least, we both want a SB.

You believe that can be done with Portis.

I believe we need a well-rounded team, and that Portis prevents that.

Nothing else.

Those were educational.

Betts was to given a shot. He spilt carries equally with CP at the start of the season, and got a lot of reps with the first team during preseason. He couldn't keep up with CP, the stats show it. I've of course said this to you before.

What we do know is that even with Betts rushing for over 1100 yards in a season we won't make the playoffs. This "logic" doesn't work with your CP comment, and nor does it work here. LT is the leading rusher almost every season, yet the Chragers haven't gotten to a Superbowl. By your horribly lame logic, having LT won't help you get to a SB.

What JC threads did I start? I never said anyone that questioned JC was a "hater," either. It's that kind of BS which is why people don't want to talk with, and instead just bash your lame posts into the ground. Every time one of you haters says something absurd, you act like what you said was justified, respectful, and backed up with actual facts. When you get called on it, you guys hide behind this stupid curtain of "Anyone who criticizes the player is considered a hater." Wrong. Anyone who insults nad bashes, and says ridiculous things with no realistic factual backing, is a hater. Anyone who takes a thread about a player, and uses it to bash another player, is a hater. etc. It's very easy to tell the difference, why can't you?

Nothing you say is ever educational.

Winning a Superbowl is better than having a great rb on your team, of course.

I will take the Timmy Smith Superbowl year over any of the last 15 any day of the week.

Any fan would.

We really aren't that far apart. I think at least, we both want a SB.

You believe that can be done with Portis.

I believe we need a well-rounded team, and that Portis prevents that.

Nothing else.

Pretty sure that almost ever poster with sense on this forum is pretty far from you on virtually everything . . .

Agreed. Whatever happened to Califan btw?

He spent weeks defending JC as the answer.

And weeks bashing the Favre idea and TC as a qb.

He has been quiet the last six weeks or so.

He was just on here the other day. Where were you when the team started 4-1 and CP was being talked about as an MVP candidate? You were nowhere to be found because you didn't have anything to cry about.

Betts was to given a shot. He spilt carries equally with CP at the start of the season, and got a lot of reps with the first team during preseason. He couldn't keep up with CP, the stats show it. I've of course said this to you before.

What we do know is that even with Betts rushing for over 1100 yards in a season we won't make the playoffs. This "logic" doesn't work with your CP comment, and nor does it work here. LT is the leading rusher almost every season, yet the Chragers haven't gotten to a Superbowl. By your horribly lame logic, having LT won't help you get to a SB.

What JC threads did I start? I never said anyone that questioned JC was a "hater," either. It's that kind of BS which is why people don't want to talk with, and instead just bash your lame posts into the ground. Every time one of you haters says something absurd, you act like what you said was justified, respectful, and backed up with actual facts. When you get called on it, you guys hide behind this stupid curtain of "Anyone who criticizes the player is considered a hater." Wrong. Anyone who insults nad bashes, and says ridiculous things with no realistic factual backing, is a hater. Anyone who takes a thread about a player, and uses it to bash another player, is a hater. etc. It's very easy to tell the difference, why can't you?

Nothing you say is ever educational.

Nonsense.....you were all over JC in numerous threads....and of course, still are on Portis.

Maybe you will find this educational, or at least, will see where I am coming from.

Name the top 5 backs in the league over the last few seasons.

In no order.....

Portis

AD

LT

Westbrook

and the 5th could be argued....any of maybe 3. Larry Johnson, Gore...etc

Now, how many of their teams have won Superbowls?

Zero.

None.

So why follow a pattern for failure? This isn't 1990. You can no longer build a team solely on a great RB, and expect to win the SB, or even make the playoffs.

That is exactly what we have done here, and continue to do.

When it changes, we might compete for one.

Until then.....why would the results change?

He was just on here the other day. Where were you when the team started 4-1 and CP was being talked about as an MVP candidate? You were nowhere to be found because you didn't have anything to cry about.

Always here, never left, ty.

Archived