Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Zorn Press Monday Conference (recap)

RyansRangers

McD5... did you think we would be in a postition to make the playoffs this year?

well we are, and stat guru jaws had jc as an mvp canidate in the learning curve year. i'll throw you a bone though, betts should have been our work horse yesterday.

tc could have been the quick fix if it was last year, but its this year, and hes just not as good as jason. did you see training camp?!? jw

Your football knowlege is progressing by leaps and bounds.

Congratulations Mike.

Or....we can keep Portis....he can run for 1,300 yards, and we will still suck. We will never be dominant.

Nice to see you finally come around.

:cheers:

and youre still a joke. but now by wishing injury on campbell so TC can get in the game you are a clasless joke too.

LOL not only are you completely classless - but you seem to gauge a player performance by the opinion of bar owners.

Thanks, that explains a lot . . .

Classless?

It is amusing that some message board fan would get upset hearing that a Skins bar owner of 30 years, you know, a REAL diehard fan that has a financial interest in the team, wants JC out of there.

He is bad for business.

God forbid any 30 year Redskins bar owner questions our savior, JC.

:rotflmao:

"Campbell is not totally failing,

THAT is the telling line to me .... you are either A) Failing or B) Not Failing

so to say someone is not totally failing could lead one to think that they are failing and the person could not come right out and say it ...

McD5... did you think we would be in a postition to make the playoffs this year?

well we are, and stat guru jaws had jc as an mvp canidate in the learning curve year. i'll throw you a bone though, betts should have been our work horse yesterday.

tc could have been the quick fix if it was last year, but its this year, and hes just not as good as jason. did you see training camp?!? jw

Trying to talk logic with McD5 is like trying to teach a dog spanish.

He's simply not capable of understanding logical posts.

The criticism of Campbell isn't unfounded but pinning everything that is wrong with the team on his shoulders is.

Trust me, McD5 has been saying for years that Betts was more talented than Portis and I've also seen a lot of his gambling picks he's posted - he's not the sharpest tool in the shed.

and youre still a joke. but now by wishing injury on campbell so TC can get in the game you are a clasless joke too.

I never said I wished that.

The bar owner that put his life savings into a Redskins bar said that.

I wouldn't say such a thing about anyone.....even Plaxico.

yesterday was the first time i was truly dissapointed with campbell. There was a set of downs where he threw an incomplete pass, then got sacked, then tried to force a throw on third down when he EASILY could have picked it up on the run. Another drive we had ARE get big plays on 2 straight plays (the drive when he threw to cooley) and he would have scored a touchdown except for Campbell's poor throw.

I thought the line stepped up BIGTIME this week. Campbell had all kinds of time and was sacked only a few times, which was to be expected. Every time we had momentum going in this game Campbell was the one who dragged us to a halt with a busted play or bad toss. I know he had lots of dropped balls from his recievers, but his inability to think on his feet was so maddening this week it was impossible to ignore. Yes, throwing the ball away or checking down to a reciever before the line of scrimmage is the safe, smart play. But not on 4th down when your team needs a spark. At least give them a chance.

I was opposed to any sort of quarterback controversy because of the way it has backfired for us so many times in recent years. However......while I don't think we will be a new team with Todd Collins or Colt Brennon, the fact remains that Campbell is not improving, and is making the SAME mistakes week in and week out. At least by giving one of the other 2 a chance we can see if there is a better option available to us, because I honestly don't see Campbell being any better for the remainder of the season, and we'd be foolish to go against the Ravens and expect a different result.

true that, only wish injuries on the other nfc east teams!:dallasuck:eaglesuck:gaintsuck

but really, i feel like weve become giant fans from last year, and it makes me sick.... unless we get the same results (a true redskins fan's paradigm - unwavering hope baby!)

Classless?

It is amusing that some message board fan would get upset hearing that a Skins bar owner of 30 years, you know, a REAL diehard fan that has a financial interest in the team, wants JC out of there.

He is bad for business.

theres a reason that nobody ever takes you seriously once they hear your true stance on issues.

you want campbell out so badly that you wish the man to be injured. you are a classless and truly ignorant person.

a bar owner is more of a fan then any of us because he invests in the nfl ticket? youre about as bright as a burned out light bulb if you dont think that thousands of people across america do that for the redskins every year.

Classless?

He is bad for business.

I forgot the closely held secret that bar owners are an accurate indicator of the talent of players.

In fact if only the Giants had listened to the New York bar owners last year the Giants might have won a Super Bowl - oh wait . . . .

You're a joke and everyone on the board knows it - everyone laughs when you post because everything that comes from your keyboard is so absurdly moronic that it's hard to tell whether you are just trolling or you actually possess the IQ of a mentally challenged lab rat.

I see a lot of people laughing on this forum and usually it's at complete jokes like yourself.

I forgot the closely held secret that bar owners are an accurate indicator of the talent of players.

In fact if only the Giants had listened to the New York bar owners last year the Giants might have won a Super Bowl - oh wait . . . .

You're a joke and everyone on the board knows it - everyone laughs when you post because everything that comes from your keyboard is so absurdly moronic that it's hard to tell whether you are just trolling or you actually possess the IQ of a mentally challenged lab rat.

I see a lot of people laughing on this forum and usually it's at complete jokes like yourself.

I'm still waiting for you to provide statistics that back up your argument that JC doesn't stink. I think you may have conviniently overlooked my previous post.

Guys no offense but Campbell is a pretty good quarterback. In the first half of the season he was a MVP canidate and set the Skins record for most attempts w/o an int. Give him a chance and stop whining because everything starts with the trenches.

:applause::applause::applause::applause:

theres a reason that nobody ever takes you seriously once they hear your true stance on issues.

you want campbell out so badly that you wish the man to be injured. you are a classless and truly ignorant person.

a bar owner is more of a fan then any of us because he invests in the nfl ticket? youre about as bright as a burned out light bulb if you dont think that thousands of people across america do that for the redskins every year.

Wow....I can see this is a lesson in futility.

1. I didn't wish injury on anyone. Nor do I think it is funny. Even to Plaxico, unlike some classy individuals here.

2. Thousands of people buy Redskin bars? Right. Thanks for clearing that up.

:doh:

I'm still waiting for you to provide statistics that back up your argument that JC doesn't stink. I think you may have conviniently overlooked my previous post.

I'm still waiting for you to provide me evidence that W-L record rests solely on the shoulders of the QB - you can't do that.

I've never said JC was the answer at QB although I have wished that he would be - I've said you can't place all the failures of the team on his shoulders - and I know for a fact that I'm right about that.

I have repeated two things over the years:

1. Portis costs too much, and we would be better off with linemen instead of with his huge contract.

True.

2. JC isn't taking anyone to the SB.

True.

As you can see, many posters have finally accepted these to be correct.

Others....are a little slower.

Wow....I can see this is a lesson in futility.

1. I didn't wish injury on anyone. Nor do I think it is funny. Even to Plaxico, unlike some classy individuals here.

2. Thousands of people buy Redskin bars? Right. Thanks for clearing that up.

:doh:

stop saying its a redskins bar. its a bar that shows redskins games on sundays. i somehow doubt they shut down 6 days and only open for redskins games or do nothing but redskins related things.

i go to a bar that shows skins games every sunday but they arent a redskins bar solely.

i think JMU nailed it with you; you are like an overdrugged lab rat. you have been drinking the betts kool aid and campbell hateraid so long its gone to what brain you had up there.

I have repeated two things over the years:

1. Portis costs too much, and we would be better off with linemen instead of with his huge contract.

True.

2. JC isn't taking anyone to the SB.

True.

As you can see, many posters have finally accepted these to be correct.

Others....are a little slower.

did todd collins ever take anyone to the super bowl bright boy?

So do you have facts to disprove that Campbell has a very mediocre record as the starter, throws less then 1 TD per game and averages 200yds passing?

Sounds like the first half of John Elway's career.

http://www.nfl.com/players/johnelway/careerstats?id=ELW276861

Do you have facts to disprove that you're a troll who does nothing but bash players to make-up for the failure in his own life?

either that or intentionally ignoring you because you never have anything to say that isnt campbell bashing.

youre a broken record...a really annoying broken record.

i forgot the closely held secret that bar owners are an accurate indicator of the talent of players.

In fact if only the giants had listened to the new york bar owners last year the giants might have won a super bowl - oh wait . . . .

You're a joke and everyone on the board knows it - everyone laughs when you post because everything that comes from your keyboard is so absurdly moronic that it's hard to tell whether you are just trolling or you actually possess the iq of a mentally challenged lab rat.

qft

stop saying its a redskins bar. its a bar that shows redskins games on sundays. i somehow doubt they shut down 6 days and only open for redskins games or do nothing but redskins related things.

i go to a bar that shows skins games every sunday but they arent a redskins bar solely.

i think JMU nailed it with you; you are like an overdrugged lab rat. you have been drinking the betts kool aid and campbell hateraid so long its gone to what brain you had up there.

No, it is solely a redskins bar.

Skins flag out front. Former redskins on their Wednesday night softball team.

Former Redskins eating/drinking there.

It was featured in the Washington Post as the Redskins Bar in Florida.

Nothing else.

Archived