Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Zorn Press Monday Conference (recap)

RyansRangers

So, what has he ever done in his career that's positive? He doesn't win games, doesn't throw TDs, is not a leader nor does he throw for many yards. He is a failure in every catergory that can be used to measure an NFL QB.

wow, what a shocker. you retorted with a negative comment about campbell.

move along clown shoes, your act is old.

Please. If you can't see the insanely slow release or the double pats on the ball, then you haven't been watching the games. JC is making the O-line look worse than it really is. His 7-step drops and failure to step up into the pocket allows the opposing DEs more sack opportunities.

It's nice to see that the question is popping up in places other than message boards.

I was at a Skins bar yesterday, watching the embarrassment.

The Skins bar owner of over 30 years now, was yelling at the tv, hoping for a JC injury to get him out of the game.

Even Skins bar owners want him gone now.

Looks like Zorn is the type of coach that's married to his players.... and will rather go down with the ship.... then try to shake things up.

Gruden is a guy who doesn't mind making changes. If you start to suck... you sit. I can respect that.

Gruden is the man. I dont care what anybody says but I think he is if not the best coach in the league, he is definetly top 3.

The Skins bar owner of over 30 years now, was yelling at the tv, hoping for a JC injury to get him out of the game.

Lol, I was doing the same thing my g/f was getting pissed cuz she was trying to study for her exam. Thankfully I think him impersonating an NFL starter is wearing thin on Zorn as well so 1 or 2 more games and he'll be outta there, HALELUJAH!!!

Zorn would NEVER say that. The reason why he got the job in the first place was because he thought he could make Jason Campbell work. That was the first question of the interview process when the Skins were interviewing head coaching candidates.

So Zorn is tied to Jason Campbell. That's why there wasn't an open QB competition in camp and he had to come out and say that JC was the starter here before beginning mini-camps.

If Zorn was unbiased... we would have seen Collins in a few games by now.

If you saw Collins, then it would mean that Campbell would be on the next bus out of town. It would mean that Campbell was not the answer.

The team needed to find out if Campbell was the man or not. With two years left on his contract, you need to find that out sooner rather than later. That's why there was no open competition.

BTW, Collins isn't the answer for anything for the future of this organization. He's basically Doug Williams after he won the Super Bowl.

IMHO, I think Suisham needs to go, if he makes that field goal before the half, this game would have been entirely different. I watched him during warmups at the halftime break during the Dallas and him and Nick Folk were kicking right next to each other. Suisham could not hit anything (even from 30-40 yards) and Folk was having no trouble making those. I understand Folk is one of the best kickers in the league, but honestly kicking is one of those positions that needs competition and Suisham has had a free ride all season. When he missed that kick yesterday, our emotional edge went with it.

Im just wondering McD, who would you rather have starting? TC or CB?

Im just wondering McD, who would you rather have starting? TC or CB?

I thought Favre was our best shot if we wanted any chance of a SB run this year.

Now, TC if we want any chance of making the playoffs this season.

Next season, Colt for sure.

We are now almost at the point where we HAVE to play Colt. Simply to see what he has....and to see if we need to draft/trade for a qb this offseason.

So.....TC immediately. If he wins....keep him in.

If he loses....Colt.

If you saw Collins, then it would mean that Campbell would be on the next bus out of town. It would mean that Campbell was not the answer.

The team needed to find out if Campbell was the man or not. With two years left on his contract, you need to find that out sooner rather than later. That's why there was no open competition.

BTW, Collins isn't the answer for anything for the future of this organization. He's basically Doug Williams after he won the Super Bowl.

No, it absolutely does not. It means that Jason Campbell can sit on the sidelines and learn holding the clipboard... for a game or two... or until next offseason, if ncessary.

Campbell's got 1 more year on his contract.

And it doesn't matter if Collins isn't the answer for the future. He may not even be the answer now. But if you have a QB that isn't playing at an acceptable level... you play the backup. You have a responsibility to the players in the lockerroom to give the team a chance.... not to continue tying your horse to a titanic to see if can stay afloat.

You put in Collins.... let Campbell watch and learn... and give him a break, some different perspective.... and possibly make him hungry again.

Because if Campbell isn't the answer.... it doesn't matter of Collins isn't the answer either.... we're starting over.

I'm sure everyone thought Garcia wasn't the long-term answer in Tampa either.... but who cares.... they're about to win their division 2 years in a row. How cares about the Qb situation another 3 years from now? It's about NOW.

Lol, I was doing the same thing my g/f was getting pissed cuz she was trying to study for her exam. Thankfully I think him impersonating an NFL starter is wearing thin on Zorn as well so 1 or 2 more games and he'll be outta there, HALELUJAH!!!

Dream on. You've got a long wait ahead. Zorn stuck with Hasselbeck 3 years before he threw more than 15 TD's and even then his record was 10-6. He stuck with him 5 years before he averaged above a 90 qb rating.

I thought Favre was our best shot if we wanted any chance of a SB run this year.

Now, TC if we want any chance of making the playoffs this season.

Next season, Colt for sure.

We are now almost at the point where we HAVE to play Colt. Simply to see what he has....and to see if we need to draft/trade for a qb this offseason.

So.....TC immediately. If he wins....keep him in.

If he loses....Colt.

so, collins and betts.

then colt and betts.

yeah, that spells super bowl :rolleyes:

LOL not only are you completely classless - but you seem to gauge a player performance by the opinion of bar owners.

Thanks, that explains a lot . . .

Dream on. You've got a long wait ahead. Zorn stuck with Hasselbeck 3 years before he threw more than 15 TD's and even then his record was 10-6. He stuck with him 5 years before he averaged above a 90 qb rating.

If you think that Vinny/Danny will let Zorn trot out JSuck for 3-5 more years you're clinically insane. There's NO chance that he's starting next year.

so, collins and betts.

then colt and betts.

yeah, that spells super bowl :rolleyes:

Your football knowlege is progressing by leaps and bounds.

Congratulations Mike.

Or....we can keep Portis....he can run for 1,300 yards, and we will still suck. We will never be dominant.

Nice to see you finally come around.

:cheers:

Archived