Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ok. Predict our record NOW! [Updated w/ Poll]

RawBBQSauce

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest sith lord
8-8

we lose to the Ravens, Philly and the 49ers.

That's what I'm thinking. We get routed by both the Ravens and Eagles, lose a close one to SF and win a nailbiter versus Cincinatti.

I say 11-5, we will win out, I got faith in my boys even though most of us don't. I admit we have played pretty bad the last few weeks but I don't see any reason why we can't get back to playing good football. Hopefully 11-5 or 10-6 gets us in, especially since it looks like it's going to come down to us or the Cowgirls since Carolina and Tampa both look like they are going to make it in.

I love the Skins. Surely everybody here also loves the Skins too. That being said, I'm trying to be objective here. People, the team is averaging 11 points a game for the past 4 games. This is one of the worst stretches in a long time. I think you gotta go all the way back to Heath Shuler's rookie season to see an offense for the Skins performing this HORRIBLE. No offense, but how can anybody predict 8-8 or better?

I say 11-5, we will win out, I got faith in my boys even though most of us don't. I admit we have played pretty bad the last few weeks but I don't see any reason why we can't get back to playing good football. Hopefully 11-5 or 10-6 gets us in, especially since it looks like it's going to come down to us or the Cowgirls since Carolina and Tampa both look like they are going to make it in.

I admire your faith in the team, but the offense has been stinking up the joint for a lot longer than the "past few weeks." You gotta go all the way back to the Philly game to see the Skins offense truly execute like a team that looks like a playoff team. Please don't tell me that the team looked good or decent against the Browns, Lions, and Seattle. A stout defense won all of those games, and the Campbell led offense limped and tripped over the finish line.

We won 4 in a row last year with just as many injuries. 2005 we won 5 in a row after a horrible November as well.

I'm confident we'll bounce back in the final stretch of the season. 9-7 at worst.

We're about to find out how much of those winning stretches was the coaching. I'm hoping Zorn can lead as well as Gibbs did, but I'm a little bit worried.

Don't you wish we were in the NFC North where we'd be tied for the lead? I do think it's crazy that with 10-6 we won't be guaranteed a wildcard spot! The competition makes our record seem not as good.

:(i love the skins , i'm sure everyone here does. i am praying for 11-5. but i am also getting tired of not having a consistent winning team . i feel in love with team in 1972. the 70s were most always close to being great teams. then the 80's were terrific. we were the best and could beat anyone on any Sunday. Not now we always fall flat at home in the big games and it seems that when we have success , our team believe's the hype and promtly goes out and gets thier butt kicked. how long will we have to wait for a winner ?:(

Archived