Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Some positives from the game

Slateman

Devin Thomas scored on a great play. I think thats his first TD! So props to Thomas!

Deangello Hall is playing great. Another interception. Would have had two. Needs a little work on tackling, but everyone knew that when he was drafted. I really hope this guy becomes a long term Redskin next year.

Redskins run defense stopped the running game. Brandon Jacobs has been running all over everyone. He really didn't do that today. Until the end of the game, when it really didn't matter, the Redskins defense did a good job against the Giants' rushing attack. Now, screens on the other hand . . .

Jason Taylor - Oh yea, he's here. He showed improvement over the past couple games. He got a sack that was called back. He got pressure a couple times. Batted down a screen pass (something we need to start doing) He still sucks, but he's getting better.

Boschetti and Alexander - Played great today. One of the reasons we were able to keep Jacobs in check.

Devin Thomas scored on a great play. I think thats his first TD! So props to Thomas!

Deangello Hall is playing great. Another interception. Would have had two. Needs a little work on tackling, but everyone knew that when he was drafted. I really hope this guy becomes a long term Redskin next year.

Redskins run defense stopped the running game. Brandon Jacobs has been running all over everyone. He really didn't do that today. Until the end of the game, when it really didn't matter, the Redskins defense did a good job against the Giants' rushing attack. Now, screens on the other hand . . .

Jason Taylor - Oh yea, he's here. He showed improvement over the past couple games. He got a sack that was called back. He got pressure a couple times. Batted down a screen pass (something we need to start doing) He still sucks, but he's getting better.

Boschetti and Alexander - Played great today. One of the reasons we were able to keep Jacobs in check.

i know this is a free country, but i don't think now is the time. We just got violated AGAIN on our home turf.

Yeah we shut down Jacobs but Ward ran over us instead. Remember the thread about us getting a top running back in next years draft. Well if you look at this and a couple of others without Portis we can't do anything. It was nice to win games early this season but it seems we are not going to finish strong like we used to.

I honestly don't think optimism is going to go over too well.

Even for me, who has constantly stayed optimistic, it's a tough pill to swallow.

i know this is a free country, but i don't think now is the time. We just got violated AGAIN on our home turf.

Thats cus you guys are looking at this year. I'm already looking towards next year.

Yeah we shut down Jacobs but Ward ran over us instead. Remember the thread about us getting a top running back in next years draft. Well if you look at this and a couple of others without Portis we can't do anything. It was nice to win games early this season but it seems we are not going to finish strong like we used to.

Ward didn't run that well against us. It was those screen passes that killed us.

I honestly don't think optimism is going to go over too well.

Even for me, who has constantly stayed optimistic, it's a tough pill to swallow.

I am with you Toe, i am usually upbeat, but we have sucked the past few weeks. Zorn needs to rattle some cages, maybe even bench some players to show he means business.

i win money.

I had the giants and the under.

That's the positive.

The redskins suck!!!!!!

go away!

We really beat ourselves today...

...dropped key catches, dropped a huge interceptions, missed a momentum field goal, couldn't pass or run block...

...but, yes the best team in the NFL beat us. It doesn't make this feel any better, and replacing Campbell is not the answer...

...On to Baltimore (probably where everyone will want to trade for Flacco).

sad and feel horrible...love my team and trying to stay positive, but that was so hard to watch

This was simply a mediocre team getting a beat-down by a good team.

The game was won at the line of scrimmage and the Redskins have a very bad O and D Line thanks to Danny and Vincy.

The season is over. Maybe we see another QB playing next week.

23-7 at home. What the hell is positive about that.

This is how you dedicate Sean Taylor's memory.

What exactly would lead you to believe that we'll see another QB playing next week? We were outclassed at EVERY SINGLE POSITION on the field today. Not to mention outcoached and outschemed.

Seriously, I am curious as to your logic.

Archived