Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Some positives from the game

Slateman

Positives, well our secondary played long passes all game, even on short yardage..players not wrappen up as always, receivers not shaken defenders and a lot more IMO all minor fixes if someone would point these things out in the film room... so that is positive

Hey here is a positive, we scored 7 points! We didnt get shut out! While I'm at it, lets see how awesome our scoring has been this season:

2008 Washington Redskins

PF: 208 PA: 222

Yep, we are now negative in our scoring differential.

Lets see where we rank among the league's elite in scoring:

32. Bengals: PF: 151 Record: 1-10-1

31. Rams PF: 159 Record: 2-10

30: Oakland PF: 159 Record: 3-8

29: Chiefs: PF: 196 Record: 1-10

28: Detroit: PF: 203 Record: 0-12

27: Redskins: PF 208 Record: 7-5

Look at the company we are in. Look at the offense the Jason Campbell is running, with the league's #1 rusher!

We should be 3-8.

That folks, just about says it all.

What exactly is there positive to look foward to the rest of this season? We peaked in week 4 and it's been downhill ever since.

There are NO positives to take from this game.This is the worst skins team i EVER remember watching.

Thank you skins.Thank you zorn and blanche.

We dont deserve a playoff spot and after today.

We WONT get one.

What a waste.

Its not the worst . . .

It's weird. Suisham looked real good the start of the year and last season, but this year just isn't this year.

Yea, I dunno what is up with him.

you forgot too say A.Montgomery and A.Carter got a sack.

Forgot. I was personally more impressed with Montgomery stuffing the run.

Looking toward next year? Who are we resigning? Who will we draft? Who will we lose in FA?

Next year? We are just 3/4 through this year

Oh goodie

Cut Springs, Jansen, and Griffin. Can't stay healthy and can't produce like they used to. Re-sign Hall if possible.

Make a stabb at signing Haynesworth or Peppers (if we sign Peppers, we can cut Carter or Taylor). Probably not gonna happen. Jason Babinouxx or Tubbs from Seattle would be good. Nice athletic DT to pair with Montgomery. Then we can rotate Golston in.

Not a whole lot of young talent available in free agency for the offensive line. Jordan Gross will demand a premium. I'd rather see them re-sign Kendall.

Draft us a offenisve lineman in the first round. Ideally, I'd love for them to trade back, get a 2nd round pick, and pick up Alex Mack or Phil Loadholt/any Get us either a defensive lineman or some more offensive line depth in the rest of the draft. Only skill position I'd consider is RB. And only if the guy in question falls rather fall. Like James Davis, CJ Spiller, or LeSean McCoy fall all the way to the fifth round.

Its not the worst . . .

Yea, I dunno what is up with him.

Forgot. I was personally more impressed with Montgomery stuffing the run.

Oh goodie

Cut Springs, Jansen, and Griffin. Can't stay healthy and can't produce like they used to. Re-sign Hall if possible.

Make a stabb at signing Haynesworth or Peppers (if we sign Peppers, we can cut Carter or Taylor). Probably not gonna happen. Jason Babinouxx or Tubbs from Seattle would be good. Nice athletic DT to pair with Montgomery. Then we can rotate Golston in.

Not a whole lot of young talent available in free agency for the offensive line. Jordan Gross will demand a premium. I'd rather see them re-sign Kendall.

Draft us a offenisve lineman in the first round. Ideally, I'd love for them to trade back, get a 2nd round pick, and pick up Alex Mack or Phil Loadholt/any Get us either a defensive lineman or some more offensive line depth in the rest of the draft. Only skill position I'd consider is RB. And only if the guy in question falls rather fall. Like James Davis, CJ Spiller, or LeSean McCoy fall all the way to the fifth round.

Have fun living in next year.....it never gets here

Archived