88Comrade2000

2. Tampa Bay 9 3, 8-2 -- @Carolina, @Atlanta, San Diego, Oakland

5. Carolina 9 3,6-3 -- Tampa Bay, Denver, @New York, @New Orleans

6. Atlanta 8 4,5-3 -- @New Orleans, Tampa Bay, @Minnesota, St. Louis

7. Dallas 8 4,6-4 -- @Pittsburgh, NY Giants, Baltimore, @Philadelphia

8. Redskins 7 5,6-4 -- @Baltimore,@Cincinnati, Philadelphia, @San Francisco

10. New Orleans 6 6,3-5 -- Atlanta, @Chicago, @Detroit, Carolina

Basically, if we are to make the playoffs:

1. We win all 4 games to finish 11-5 and hope Dallas and Atlanta lose 1 more conference game.

2. We go 3-1, winning both our conference games(Philly,San Fran) and hope Dallas and Atlanta lose 2 games, including at least one more conference game.

Seriously man, this team is average at best. They will lose to the Ravens for sure Sunday night. I think a realistic goal for this team is to finish 8-8. Too bad Vinny is at the helm of personnel. He will probably draft a punter and a kicker in the first round of the draft.

This team needs to quit its rediculous preseason hopes of a superbowl and actually start building toward the future. We need youth on the offensive and defensive line. We might beat Cincy and SF, but that will be it. The Ravens will pound us solid next week.

Good assessment. They need to stop picking defensive backs and receivers in the draft and get some real linemen.

Seriously man, this team is average at best. They will lose to the Ravens for sure Sunday night. I think a realistic goal for this team is to finish 8-8. Too bad Vinny is at the helm of personnel. He will probably draft a punter and a kicker in the first round of the draft.

No I think he'll probably go OLB. Anything to stay away from the OL or DL.

Playoffs are not happening this year for us and honestly most fans here in July didn't think that we had much of a chance to get in this year being Zorn's first year as a head coach and all. I am happy with our 7-5 record and expect us to win 2 more games this season and feel good as an organization going forward. I think we need to take things one game at a time and remember that most teams in the NFC this year have better records then expected:

Giants - 11-1 (Who saw that coming?)

Tampa - 9-3 (Who saw that one?)

Atlanta - 7-4 (Seriously?)

Arizona - 7-5 (WTH?)

Bottom line is as a numbers game, we won't get in. But this is a fine year for the team. We just need to improve our line play and get the taller WR's involved more next season and look forward and not blow anything up.

Sadly I'm beginning to agree with this. This offense minus Portis would probably be one of the worst in the NFL. We can't compete with high powered offenses...period. In fact we end up looking plain silly.

Sometimes reading the opinion of Redskins fans makes me want to puke...

1. JC can't make WR's hold onto the ball

2. JC can't make the offensive line protect

3. JC can't make the RB's get yardage

4. JC doesn't call the plays

JC isn't our problem :doh:

Playoffs are not happening this year for us and honestly most fans here in July didn't think that we had much of a chance to get in this year being Zorn's first year as a head coach and all. I am happy with our 7-5 record and expect us to win 2 more games this season and feel good as an organization going forward. I think we need to take things one game at a time and remember that most teams in the NFC this year have better records then expected:

Giants - 11-1 (Who saw that coming?)

Tampa - 9-3 (Who saw that one?)

Atlanta - 7-4 (Seriously?)

Arizona - 7-5 (WTH?)

Bottom line is as a numbers game, we won't get in. But this is a fine year for the team. We just need to improve our line play and get the taller WR's involved more next season and look forward and not blow anything up.

I really don't get how you can call it a "fine" season when we have regressed from last year. Those other teams...they got better. We are basically right where we were last year. A frustrating loss

Archived