Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fairfax County's Tackiest Christmas Displays

WVUforREDSKINS

I should take a picture of the house across the street from my mom's place. It is like these people spend all their money on gaudy Christmas decorations and throw them up in front of their house, which has about 10 ft. of space before the road. They sit huge snow globes and stuff over their porch, haha. It is so hideous.

In the town where I live, there has been this guy who made his whole house a yearround christmas display. He had stucco structures, like tunnels for a santa express, and it looked like santa land.

He had stucco 8ft candy canes and fake snow, the whole thing!

So imagine this normal neighborhood with smack dab in the middle, is this whole house that looks like Santas home.

The guy died about a 3 years ago and the city fought with his lawyers to have it taken down. City won and now it looks like a normal house.

Funny thing is, it took almost 6-8 months to take everything down in order to make it look like a normal plot of land with a house.

I passed a house the other day that had a lot of lights and yard decorations and my wife and both said it was tacky and ridiculous.

Then we found out that the people have a down syndrome child who likes to sit in the window and look at them and that's why they put them out. I felt kind of bad...

I passed a house the other day that had a lot of lights and yard decorations and my wife and both said it was tacky and ridiculous.

Then we found out that the people have a down syndrome child who likes to sit in the window and look at them and that's why they put them out. I felt kind of bad...

No real reason to feel bad, you didn't know.

In fact, just because their child enjoys looking at the decorations doesn't mean they aren't tacky.

I'm surprised they didn't list that house in Vienna off Nutley near Madison.

I had a delivery to a house here in Gainesville Friday night and I bull**** you not they had these plastic, colorful, little lit-up xmas trees in their front yard that played xmas songs non stop. Loudly. It was about 7:30 at night too. I can't imagine being their neighbors and having to listen to that all day long.

And they gave me a single, dollar tip on a 30 dollar order so Merry ****ing Christmas *******s. Thanks for paying for half of the gas it took to take you your pizza.

(They had a bunch of Skins stuff on their cars so I'm hoping they frequent this site.)

Archived