Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fan Pics: ST21 Fan Memorial - FedExField 2K8

DCDOGG

somewhat poignant that this happened on Thanksgiving Day, but still wasn't sure what exactly to think about that. i was gonna be on the road already to go eat turkey with my bros, so i tossed my trusty camera in the car to do my DOGGDuty for those who could not be there. saw a father and son together, and a family, and a couple of couples before SkinsLove and Respect came to relieve me. actually they there were there much earlier in the day and had returned to hold vigil for a few more hours - it was good to see them. i was hoping to get there before all the light was gone, but i think most of the pics turned out okay - i've posted them at the link below. HTTR !!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dcdogg/sets/72157610288549348/

Are you saying that you know for a fact that they'll take it down on Sunday? I was hoping to head back there on Monday to see everything people bring on Sunday (I won't be at the game).

I spoke with the Security guy and he did say it will be up on Sunday just like last season to say it will down on Monday...I'm not certain.

Does anyone know what side of the stadium the memorial is on? I want to head over for the game on Sunday, but dont know if it will be on my side of the stadium or not?

It's right outside the Redskins store at gate H - which is to the left (if you're watching on tv) of the Comcast show they do live on gamedays.

if you go back up there bring sharpies. someone stole all of the ones that we had up there to sign the sign.

Hopefully they didn't steal it and just accidentally took it. I've been known to swipe a few pens accidentally. :rolleyes: Anyway, thanks for the head's up about the sharpies. I'll see what I've got in the house. I'm heading over there right now. I just came to this thread to see to which gate I should go.

Archived