Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Boschetti is back

chasefan31

I thought Boschetti looked pretty good playing with the 2nd stringers in preseason. Of course, he was playing against other teams' 2nd and 3rd stringers.

What has this guy been up to since being cut? Was he on another team, or has he been doing non-football things for the last 3 months?

guys in his shoes are probably training and pumping iron waiting for a phone call. These guys are almost always employed by year's end due to injuries.

Never heard of him

ooo man u might hear some **** for admitting that...atleast ur honest tho..hes been back n forth with the skins for awhile now.

I wasnt impressed with him a couple years ago but thought he played like a monster this preseason against the 2nd or 3rd stringers but im glad we have him back instead of alexander

I don't know if they'd put him on the end. He doesn't look very fast to me. Seems like his strongest asset is a good bull rush up the middle and he has good ball awareness that gets deflections. I think he blocked a fg last year's preseason by bull rushing and getting his hand on the ball.

I always kinda liked him, he's not the most naturally gifted football player on earth, but he busts his ass out there. I have heard from a reliable source that he is super smart and plays his guts out as well

This

He is a Joe Gibbs type of player. A guy with a lot of heart and works hard.

Constant bubble-guy who always did just enought to make the final roster. High motor, average to below average skills. Decent situational player, just not good enough to play every down. I think he'll help push the guys around him to play better.

Blache really liked him but the roster numbers finally caught up with him.

Constant bubble-guy who always did just enought to make the final roster. High motor, average to below average skills. Decent situational player, just not good enough to play every down. I think he'll help push the guys around him to play better.

Blache really liked him but the roster numbers finally caught up with him.

This hits the nail on the head. He's no Warren Sapp but I feel fine with him in there for a handful of snaps a game. Jason Taylor's liabilities actually worry me more than any weaknesses Boschetti has.

Archived