Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My Neighbors got busted by the DEA **w/ a lil update

ljs

wtf

I get it. Before 9/11 those guys were everywhere. Seriously. Here at the mall across from Embry Riddle there was a group working a kiosk that was later exposed as being tied to mossad and the theory was they were watching the terrorists the whole time they were getting flight training.

I really hate saying this but if anyone knew about 9/11 coming and didn't say anything, it was the Israelis. I think it's very possible that they found out about 9/11 and thought that if we were attacked, we would come down that much farther on their side and allow them free reign to do what they want with the palestinians. I have no proof of any of this. Just a gut feeling based on what little is known. :(

wtf

Living in Vegas, Oct 10, 2001. Bush was on the tele and said to report anything suspicious.

I was waiting on a table of MEer's who were laughing about Americas new found participation in the GWOT and saying some nasty stuff. They had some smoking hot strippers and a **** ton of cash. Sounded like the 9/11 guys. Bush said Vegas, Chicago or SF was next and keep your eyes open.

I called the cops and told them my story and after being on hold for 45 minutes, they patched me through to the FBI and somebody showed up in a few minutes after that. I gave them the LP# and they left.

2 months later, the guy came back in and we talked. It was one scary conversation, he wasn't very pleased, but understood. I don't get intimidated. He scared the **** out of me, while having a very normal conversation.

ok, gotta bump this with an update.

So the Friday before I leave for Seattle game, I see two gals pull up in one of the cars I've recognized at this house. One is using a key to get into the back door, so I asked if she lived there and she said yes. So I said, "Oh, I thought they took everyone to jail during the raid last night." She mumbled something about getting out of jail and walked into the house. yes, I know, I'm a sarcastic jerk but oh well.

Then last night I'm making dinner and see some light flashing into my kitchen. I look out my window and see someone in that house w/ a flashlight. I'm thinking, "ok, police are searching again, or it's being burglarized." I see the same white car that the female I spoke to was in. So no big deal. Then a few minutes later I get a knock at the door. it's the female and another gal. They were so methed out it's not funny. So the gal just wanted me to know that no one was burglarizing the place, she is moving and the electricity got shut off. blah blah blah...

then she voluneers information that "the cops didn't find anything but some of my friends Hydro's.." One guy was taken in on a US Marshall warrant, the guy I had met when they first moved in was taken on a gun/probation violation and she is the only one out of jail. The whole time she is talking, the second gal is totally doing the "meth trip" as I call it. She can't stand still, keeps scratching her arms, bopping her head....sad I tell ya. There obviously wasn't an acutal meth making operation or the house would have been condemed. But glad to know the guys won't be back anytime soon. I hope prison turkey tastes good.

Wow, that is cool. I'm disappointed you didn't provide pics though. ;)

I know this lady not far from here - she's got a horse farm. She probably has something like 30-40 acres. Her property borders three roads. She had a neighbor next door who had an equally huge piece of property and huge house. They were neighbors for years. One day the DEA came and carted his ass off to prison. He's doing time now for running some kind of drug ring.

ljsheeley:

I lived in Spokane from 1998-2001 and attended Gonzaga School of Law.

Whereabouts do you live? I used to live west of Maple, north of Division.

I'm just a bit north of Illinois- a few blocks east of Hamilton. My street and others near are pretty good, but we do have a few places here and there that I wouldnt' mind if they burned down.

Archived