Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Please Welcome a New United States Citizen!

pjfootballer

Thanks. I've always wondered that. I just don't know how I feel if my child were to move to another country and give up their citizenship because I love America.

And that's nice that she has some family in the states. I guess I just made the assumption she was the first by you mentioning that her dad was still in Peru.

Tell her it's nothing to be embarrassed by! We are all very proud of her and wish her well! We think it's great! :)

No problem on the assumption. Actually her only remaining grandparent (grandma) is originally from Italy. She went to Argentina and married an Argentinian. She has alot of family from Argentina and her mother was born in Argentina, but married her dad, a Peruvian. We are going to check into me having citizenship in Peru, because it's usually automatice, without me giving up my US Citizenship, which I won't do. So our kids will have Irish, English, Peruvian, Argentinian and Italian blood in them. What a mutt!! And people in both of our families have married Cubans. Her cousin is married to a Brazilian.

I went for the first time last March. We went to Lima (of course), Cuzco, Machu Picchu, Puno, Lake Titicaca, drove through Juliaca (garbage dump of a city-looked like a war torn city) and left from the Arequipa airport to go back to Lima. It was probably the greatest thing I've ever seen.

Wow. Do u have any pics? When I'm rich and have time to travel the world Machu Picchu is definitely top 5 on my list of places to go.

Archived