Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why did I do that?

AsburySkinsFan

Wow, I must have had a brain fart, or maybe it was due to the fact that Tailgate is pretty quiet but I slipped over to the Stadium.....and its all:yikes::twitch::insane::ahhhhh::dunce::kungfu: :doh::cuss::slap::hammer::shot::cry::anon: :koolaid::40oz::pint::rubeyes::silly::doh: :stick:

I really should have known better than to go over there the day after a Cowboys home loss, there was even Brunell talk over there.

Tailgate, I'll never leave again.

I staggered in there early this morning before I was completely awake.

:doh:

What a trainwreck.

Unfortunately at the time there were only 7 members in the Tailgate, and the last post had been almost an hour before. I have to admit, I was a little lost.

:D

See this is all the more reason why we have to stick together and keep posting in Tailgate threads even ones we don't care about, we owe it to each other.

See this is all the more reason why we have to stick together and keep posting in Tailgate threads even ones we don't care about, we owe it to each other.

We should all get together and go bumrush the Stadium and just start posting all kinds off the wall ****. The only problem is you'll probably bump into a couple members who would be willing to argue with you regardless.

(Example):

Me: "Wet birds don't fly at night Captain Sasquatch"

StartColtNow: "Jason Campbell SUCKS!!!!!111"

:silly:

we should all get together and go bumrush the stadium and just start posting all kinds off the wall ****. The only problem is you'll probably bump into a couple members who would be willing to argue with you regardless.

(example):

Me: "wet birds don't fly at night captain sasquatch"

startcoltnow: "jason campbell sucks!!!!!111"

qtf

Wow, I must have had a brain fart, or maybe it was due to the fact that Tailgate is pretty quiet but I slipped over to the Stadium.....and its all:yikes::twitch::insane::ahhhhh::dunce::kungfu: :doh::cuss::slap::hammer::shot::cry::anon: :koolaid::40oz::pint::rubeyes::silly::doh: :stick:

The same reason people rubberneck at accidents...hoping to see some carnage.

I think I managed to get StartColtNow banned lol. He was being such a douche in the game thread. My response to every bs thing he said was "Ban the Dallas troll!" Unfortunately, it seems he created another SN and is back at work this morning. I actually started a "The season is NOT over" thread directly after the game, and it was immediately swamped with people telling me I was stupid. That kept up for a bit, then it was bumped off the first page by the 39 "Sky is falling" threads that were created within about 8 minutes. It was/is a sad sight to see over there.

BTW: Isn't it shocking how quick people like to call for Colt after a loss?

I think I managed to get StartColtNow banned lol. He was being such a douche in the game thread. My response to every bs thing he said was "Ban the Dallas troll!" Unfortunately, it seems he created another SN and is back at work this morning. I actually started a "The season is NOT over" thread directly after the game, and it was immediately swamped with people telling me I was stupid. That kept up for a bit, then it was bumped off the first page by the 39 "Sky is falling" threads that were created within about 8 minutes. It was/is a sad sight to see over there.

BTW: Isn't it shocking how quick people like to call for Colt after a loss?

I know they are just venting about the loss, but the rate at which they turn on their own is just mind blowing, at least us political kool-aid drinkers have the nerve to defend our guys, and then when that no longer works even in our own minds we just face-palm and move on.

I thought it wasn't to bad over there. I may go for another dip later too.

You should have been there during the game and afterwards. I understand how people were pissed, irate even, but the level of what I deemed hatin' on the team was over the top. Just working my courage up int he tailgate to go back over to the stadium and see if calmer heads have prevailed.

You should have been there during the game and afterwards. I understand how people were pissed, irate even, but the level of what I deemed hatin' on the team was over the top. Just working my courage up int he tailgate to go back over to the stadium and see if calmer heads have prevailed.

I would give it some more time. When I signed in the latest post in the Stadium was in the "Start Brennan Thread." lol.gif

yeah i stopped over in the middl eo f the night and pretty much got what i expected..... nothing but chicken littles

its ok though i expected it after the loss...... i just wanted to see what others thought of the officiating.....

i found most were in agreement with me however..... many were over the top

I would give it some more time. When I signed in the latest post in the Stadium was in the "Start Brennan Thread." lol.gif

That thread will likely be the most posted in until our next win. After that people will shut up until our next loss. Its so incredibly stupid over in the Stadium for the entire week after a loss.

Yeah right. I watched the game and my drunk, miserable ass fell asleep before the failure ended.

We should all get together and go bumrush the Stadium and just start posting all kinds off the wall ****. The only problem is you'll probably bump into a couple members who would be willing to argue with you regardless.

(Example):

Me: "Wet birds don't fly at night Captain Sasquatch"

StartColtNow: "Jason Campbell SUCKS!!!!!111"

Most of the stuff going on over there is off the wall stuff.:D

Archived