Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Devin Thomas breakout game?

darrelgreenie

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

If Kelly plays though there going to spread the ball between them and he has been sick this past week. I think they are going to give Fred Davis a lot of opportunities hopefully they all touch the ball.

This is a lot more likely than Thomas having a big game. I doubt this will happen as well. Davis will have a much bigger season next year, especially if they let Yoder go

I bet my brother a Budweiser at the beginning of the season that Devin Thomas would have a better year statswise than Malcolm Kelly. It wasn't because I was really high on Thomas, it was just a fun bet to make- given they were both taken in the same round. Sadly, I'm winning that bet more than halfway into the season on the strength Devin's 8 receptions for 63 yards. Ugh.

In response to the poll question:

I don't expect Thomas to do jack for the rest of the season. The guy makes Brandon Lloyd look like an all-pro.

Perhaps if people would stop jinxing him every game by starting one of these retarded threads then MAYBE just maybe hell get a ball or two.

Agreed. I think he'll come on slowly and steadily, but without a big breakout game. So thinking "this is his week" each and every week will just continually make you disappointed.

Archived