Playmaker

Hall of Famer

Future Hall of Famer

Franchise Player

Cheerleader

Camp Fodder

Bench Warmer

Ring of Famer X5

So.......if DieHard and the others have done all this work building new ones. How about some suggestions for new titles? For the ones they want to use or to edit some of the ones we've already got.

Originally posted by Die Hard

Look at the top of this page and what avatar do you see under Skins56's post?

I'm at home for lunch now and I see the Ramsey Avatar and the Taylor Jacobs avatar, but on my work computer, it is the OLD Avatars for those.. Do I have to change some settings or something??

BTW, now that I see the Ramsey one and the Jacobs one... they are way cool... Two thumbs up!!

Originally posted by codeorama

I'm at home for lunch now and I see the Ramsey Avatar and the Taylor Jacobs avatar, but on my work computer, it is the OLD Avatars for those.. Do I have to change some settings or something??

BTW, now that I see the Ramsey one and the Jacobs one... they are way cool... Two thumbs up!!

Don't know why that would be happening. Try clearing your cache at work.

No. There's only 1 option per rank until you reach the Ring of Fame. And the Champ Bailey avatar with the "playmaker" rank stays :cool:

all good. i was just wondering. i'm perfectly happy with champ as playmaker...

There's no official rule... but there's a few unwritten ones. Visiting fans of other teams especially don't get special treatment ;) If we were to fulfill personal requests for every member... we'd stunt the growth of the site because we'd be doing nothing else. We've declined requests for personal avatars from members (ie. Skins fans) with 3 years seniority... so don't take it personal. TomtheGiantsfan has been with us from basically our inception and has been the prototypical visiting fan... and only now are we considering giving him a personal avatar. So you've got a long way to go :silly:

We encourage everybody who wants to associate a particular picture/player with themselves to put it in their signature.

Fair enough. Judging from TomtheGiantsFan's avatar, I'm probably better off anyway.

Keep up the good work.

Archived