Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Avatars?

Sigh. 5000. Hmmmm Wonder if "that" will get me a lifetime subscription to Get a Life the magazine. :silly::D I do like Riggens though. Makes me look bigger.

Oh... and for those in the know, judging by that pout, Blondie aint waiting :silly::D:cheers:

Man, you guys kick a$$, can't really ask more from a Redskin message board than to have timely and (for the most part), intelligent threads, and now having the admins. take the time to change all the avatars....you boys rule. I'll probably hit 5000 posts while on my deathbed, but I'll keep trying until then!

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Monk looks great, so does Jacoby. I love the Jacobs pic too, tight work guys.

What about Gardner? or Jansen? Or some of the new guys Coles, Trung, Thomas? I know there's no footage of them yet in Skins unis, but you should have enough material to work with after a few weeks of the season.

Any thoughts when some of our offseason additions might show up around here?

Originally posted by mphilips16

Monk looks great, so does Jacoby. I love the Jacobs pic too, tight work guys.

What about Gardner? or Jansen? Or some of the new guys Coles, Trung, Thomas? I know there's no footage of them yet in Skins unis, but you should have enough material to work with after a few weeks of the season.

Any thoughts when some of our offseason additions might show up around here?

We do have avatars of Armstead, Gardner, Jansen, Rock and others ready to go... the problem is they all fall under the rank of "veteran". Right now that rank is occupied by the "Smoot" avatar. Though I'm inclined to change it to Jansen myself :)

RE: Coles, Trung and Thomas... there are no full-body action shots of them in a Redskins uniform. Also, they would suffer from the same dilemma mentioned above. Lastly, they haven't even been Redskins 10 minutes yet... they have no seniority around these parts. Even the rookie doesn't get to wear B&G for a full season :D

Must post faster ... must post faster ... :)

SHWEET new avatars guys. One minor suggestion: How about changing Husak's number to '0' on the 'Camp Fodder' icon. That way you can just leave it alone like you do with 'The Bench Warmer.' Just a thought.

Originally posted by Die Hard

We do have avatars of Armstead, Gardner, Jansen, Rock and others ready to go... the problem is they all fall under the rank of "veteran". Right now that rank is occupied by the "Smoot" avatar. Though I'm inclined to change it to Jansen myself :)

RE: Coles, Trung and Thomas... there are no full-body action shots of them in a Redskins uniform. Also, they would suffer from the same dilemma mentioned above. Lastly, they haven't even been Redskins 10 minutes yet... they have no seniority around these parts. Even the rookie doesn't get to wear B&G for a full season :D

Perhaps have a poll to add some more "titles" so you can squeeze more Avatars in. Give up 5000+ guys something real to shoot for also. That would be nice.

Originally posted by Flowtrain

Is there an official rule regarding avatars for visiting posters? I realize that I've only notched about 100 posts, but those posts were extremely hard earned in light of the good-natured abuse I've withstood in the process. While the initial knee-jerk Jets fans came and left, I've endured. Furthermore, with each visit to this board, I'm also stricken with the emotional trauma of being reminded that Coles, Thomas, Morton and Hall will all wear burgundy and gold in 2003. I ask you, hasn't a steep enough price already been paid?

I respectfully submit that if ever an exception was in order, this very well may be one of those occasions.

There's no official rule... but there's a few unwritten ones. Visiting fans of other teams especially don't get special treatment ;) If we were to fulfill personal requests for every member... we'd stunt the growth of the site because we'd be doing nothing else. We've declined requests for personal avatars from members (ie. Skins fans) with 3 years seniority... so don't take it personal. TomtheGiantsfan has been with us from basically our inception and has been the prototypical visiting fan... and only now are we considering giving him a personal avatar. So you've got a long way to go :silly:

We encourage everybody who wants to associate a particular picture/player with themselves to put it in their signature.

Originally posted by Die Hard

There's no official rule... but there's a few unwritten ones. Visiting fans of other teams especially don't get special treatment ;) If we were to fulfill personal requests for every member... we'd stunt the growth of the site because we'd be doing nothing else. We've declined requests for personal avatars from members (ie. Skins fans) with 3 years seniority... so don't take it personal. TomtheGiantsfan has been with us from basically our inception and has been the prototypical visiting fan... and only now are we considering giving him a personal avatar. So you've got a long way to go :silly:

We encourage everybody who wants to associate a particular picture/player with themselves to put it in their signature.

Die Hard speaks the truth. I used to ask for special ones all the time. Even did the research to find the pictures. Don't take it personally. These guys here bust their humps to make this site the best around. A little logo next to my name is just a nice bonus.

Originally posted by codeorama

I swear... I don't see the Ramsey avatar.. I see the new Monk one... but the one that is supposed to be Ramsey is still Arrington...??? What's going on??

Look at the top of this page and what avatar do you see under Skins56's post?

Archived