Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thank you Newt Gingrich for easing my mind..if only a little

ljs

Last night Newt was on Hannity and Colmes. I have been a fan of Newt for many years. I obviously didn't vote for Obama, because I don't agree with his stance on many issues. I've been frustrated, not because "my side lost", but because I'm honestly nervous and very skeptical of what is to come. This thread isn't about who is wrong or right, or why some think I suck because I voted for McCain/Palin.

My point is that I'm glad that I watched it, as it reminded me that no matter who our president is, I still live in the best country in this world. I served this country and would have died to defend her. To this day, I would still put on a uniform and risk my life for our freedom. (I'm too old to enlist, I tried a couple years ago). So thank you Newt for reminding me that regardless of being a Democrat or Republican, conservative or liberal, Obama or McCain~ We are Americans. I pray each day that God will be right by Mr. O's side to help guide him. I'm still skeptical, but I would never wish to live anywhere else.

Transcript of Newt on Hannity and Colmes

http://newt.org/tabid/102/articleType/ArticleView/articleId/3855/Default.aspx

Day-yum. In front of the kids.

Kip Carter, his former campaign treasurer, was walking Newt's daughters back from a football game one day and cut across a driveway where he saw a car. "As I got to the car, I saw Newt in the passenger seat and one of the guys' wives with her head in his lap going up and down. Newt kind of turned and gave me this little-boy smile. Fortunately, Jackie Sue and Kathy were a lot younger and shorter then."

I pray each day that God will be right by Mr. O's side to help guide him. I'm still skeptical, but I would never wish to live anywhere else.

Have no Fear, God stuffed the ballot box for Obama

Romans 13:1Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.

I would rather live no place else either, no matter who the president is.

oh Riiiiight....cause Bill Clinton was totally innocent like a choir boy:doh:

Ohh, nice deflection.

But we weren't talking about Bill Clinton. He gets his own ridicule all the time, and rightfully so.

Still, at least he didn't dump Hillary while she was recovering from uterine cancer in a hospital.

I would bet anything in the world that he does not run and if he does that he gets SMACKED, just waaaayyyyy too many skeletons in his closet.

Didn't this election teach you, pasts do not matter niether do the people you hang around with

Just make sure you have enough money and sell people an idea

Didn't this election teach you, pasts do not matter niether do the people you hang around with

Just make sure you have enough money and sell people an idea

Umm no the past does matter in this country when you have said various racists statements and have divorced your wife with cancer and been addicted to pills and on and on and on.....

Archived