Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thank you Newt Gingrich for easing my mind..if only a little

ljs

What does Bill Clinton have to do with Newt Gingrich's personal mistakes?

the negative posts about Newt due to his personal life, but I Think people forget how many "good" politicians have skeletons, even one of our most popular presidents. We all make mistakes. I still agree with his politcial views.

Day-yum. In front of the kids.

Kip Carter, his former campaign treasurer, was walking Newt's daughters back from a football game one day and cut across a driveway where he saw a car. "As I got to the car, I saw Newt in the passenger seat and one of the guys' wives with her head in his lap going up and down. Newt kind of turned and gave me this little-boy smile. Fortunately, Jackie Sue and Kathy were a lot younger and shorter then."

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Good old Newt. The Dems have Slick Willie and we've got Newt. Not exactly great company there.....and that goes equally for both of them.

Umm no the past does matter in this country when you have said various racists statements and have divorced your wife with cancer and been addicted to pills and on and on and on.....

He is supporting Michael Steele to head the RNC, so much for being a racist

Dumping his wife while she was in the hospital - with cancer.
Almost like Edwards....

Okay, low blow. For the record, I do agree with you about Newt's idiotic personal life. I lost a lot of my respect for him after his extramarital activities surfaced. And I agree that he sounds intelligent and I actually like a lot of his ideas, but I just can't get past the irresponsible personal choices he made with his marriage.

Archived