Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Christians are Thieves???

ljs

$19.99 Where are you finding those Bibles at? They certainly aren't study Bibles, those things normally start at $35. Although you can get a no frills Bible for $10 or so, but typically the binders don't last on them and the covers fall apart.

Here's the cheapest complete NIV Bible I could find on CBD.com

NIV Witness Bible

There are some complete KJV's that are about $2.99 but most of the Bibles around that price range are New Testament only.

would you calm the heck down. my gosh man, it was just a number and i didnt say it was exactly anything.

sometimes you just look for a fight so much you jump on anything. i mean you really went in to this like i was serious. what the heck is wrong with you today?

and you wanna be a smarty pants? then how about the fact that the LDS offer a free bible when you call the 800 number on the commericals.

would you calm the heck down. my gosh man, it was just a number and i didnt say it was exactly anything.

sometimes you just look for a fight so much you jump on anything. i mean you really went in to this like i was serious. what the heck is wrong with you today?

Mike, here's a hint. Just because you read a particular tone in someone's post does not mean that was the tone that was intended in the post. Remember our discussion from before? When you read something I write picture me grinning as I sip on my 20oz bottle of Diet Mt. Dew.

Mike, here's a hint. Just because you read a particular tone in someone's post does not mean that was the tone that was intended in the post. Remember our discussion from before? When you read something I write picture me grinning as I sip on my 20oz bottle of Diet Mt. Dew.

do yourself a favor then, stop trying to be 100% literal when reading. maybe its the dew causing you a zap to your brain but the fact that you took up 3 paragraphs to explain to me that a bible costs more then 19.99 shows that you are either being far too literal or you are just looking to prove how smart you are about bible prices.

:)

and you wanna be a smarty pants? then how about the fact that the LDS offer a free bible when you call the 800 number on the commericals.

If you call the JWs and tell them you think your friend is in need of God and give his adress, they will harass the **** out of him. Great prank.

If you call the JWs and tell them you think your friend is in need of God and give his adress, they will harass the **** out of him. Great prank.

I once signed my dad up for a free russian mail order bride catalog and he still gets junk mail for that kind of stuff. he is still mad at me for it.. :silly:

do yourself a favor then, stop trying to be 100% literal when reading. maybe its the dew causing you a zap to your brain but the fact that you took up 3 paragraphs to explain to me that a bible costs more then 19.99 shows that you are either being far too literal or you are just looking to prove how smart you are about bible prices.

:)

Or possibly just a discussion about how Bible prices are too high which is potentially the cause for the high theft rate. Don't look at what I wrote as trying to prove you wrong mate, that wasn't my intent at all and just to prove it.

A 19.99 Bible

I'm trying to argue with you Mike, just talking. :cheers:

Nice.lol. I figured our token lesbian would get a kick out of it.

Same here. I got it in communion I think. It's blue and has my name on it.

I almost cut the middle out of it so I could hide my pot in there, when I was a kid, put I figured that would be bad ju ju.

haha, I actually found pot in someones bible once (as a cop:silly:)

Nice.lol. I figured our token lesbian would get a kick out of it.

And for the record, I have one flannel I wear when camping and never any other time...and I don't have a mullet, or wallet chain. I think they call that being a lipstick lesbain. :D

ok ok so i admit i "stole" a bible once from the hotel i was staying in during my divorce..... however when i asked a preist about it he said that the gideons leave them there and it was gods will that i keep it to read it and that there was no foul play........

man i was relieved

ok ok so i admit i "stole" a bible once from the hotel i was staying in during my divorce..... however when i asked a preist about it he said that the gideons leave them there and it was gods will that i keep it to read it and that there was no foul play........

man i was relieved

Hard to imagine condemnation for stealing God's word to read about God's revelation of Himself in salvation history. ;)

man i was relieved

a year ago or so, I was training a class at work. I noticed that someone left a pile of papers and stuff on the desk. I sorted through to find the owner and came across a small bible. I asked all over to see whose it was, and no one had a clue who owned the bible. I left it there for a few months, thinking someone would come back for it. Then I was promoted and moved to another office across town. I decided that the bible needed a home, so I took it with me. It is now in my new desk. I actaully read it from time to time, or use it for debate purposes here:silly:

QFI.

(That's "quoted for irony"... :D)

Archived