Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

T.O. shoots down Fred Smoot's comment about Redskins exposing Cowboys

TSO

As usual, credit goes to the King of media, bubba... hopefully everyone around here frequents the Breaking News section. It's certainly worth it...

http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/ar...ent-about.html

Click link for entire article

T.O. shoots down Fred Smoot's comment about Redskins exposing Cowboys

Washington CB Fred Smoot thinks the Redskins exposed the Cowboys in September. T.O. disagrees despite the fact that the Cowboys have lost four of the last six games.

"I wouldn't say they exposed us," T.O. said. "We just didn't play well. If you look at the situation and the score, we lost by two points. I think there were some opportunities that we missed. If that's the case, I can say we exposed them the last time we played them, when I scored four touchdowns.

"It is what it is. We're really not worried about what somebody else says. If he needs to say that to get himself hyped for this game, then so be it. We'll be ready."

Considering Smoot's experience on the infamous Love Boat in Minnesota, he probably ought to refrain from using the word "exposed" in public.

Wow, I gotta say this is getting ridiculous. Smoot shouldn't have said that, but it's closer to the truth than anything TO said here. TO uses the "lost by two points" excuse we've heard a lot of Dallas fans uses, but the reality of the game was far more damaging than some close, two point loss and anyone who watched it knows that.

We've got to frustrate TO again.

Something needs to also be said about his "If that's the case, I can say we exposed them the last time we played them, when I scored four touchdowns" comment. Reed Doughty was starting for the first time in the place of the injured Sean Taylor.

What a fool.

Umm,did he say that he scored 4 touchdowns the last time we played them? Am missing something here? Last year we played them at Fedex to a scored of 27-6 right? So no 4 touchdowns there. Then in Tx earlier this year the score was 26-24. So no again. Those 4 he was speaking of were not from the last time we played them,not even the last two times we played them.

What a dumbass he is.

Sam

Is it me or does the Dallas Media seem so biased? I know they also criticize them but when it comes to covering the Cowboys oponents they seem one sided. And sometimes they add unecessary comment such as:

Considering Smoot's experience on the infamous Love Boat in Minnesota, he probably ought to refrain from using the word "exposed" in public.

Not necessarily a bad thing I guess but we never see that from the local media here with the Redskins.

And T.O. STFU! If you wanna talk about 2 points....consider the touchdown that got called back on Rabach. Idiot! That's something a fan says not a professional player. Get a 100 yard game first! The rookies Desean Jackson, Donnie Avery and Robert Royal are doing better than you!

Actually, this is the first time I've heard him speak more reasonably. I don't see anything wrong with the way he said what he said. I think he responded in an intelligent way. Atleast smarter than he had done in the past.
Oh there's nothing wrong with what he said, except it doesn't jibe with the facts. He said, "If that's the case, I can say we exposed them the last time we played them, when I scored four touchdowns." The last time the Cowpies played the Redskins before we beat them by 2 points, the Redskins won 27-6. I know I saw it happen. I'm not sure how Terrell Owens scored 4 touchdowns in that game. :rolleyes:

HTTR!

Oh there's nothing wrong with what he said, except it doesn't jibe with the facts. He said, "If that's the case, I can say we exposed them the last time we played them, when I scored four touchdowns." The last time the Cowpies played the Redskins before we beat them by 2 points, the Redskins won 27-6. I know I saw it happen. I'm not sure how Terrell Owens scored 4 touchdowns in that game. :rolleyes:

HTTR!

Yeah, but you also knew what he meant.

Good for Smooooooooot! He hates the cowboys as much as us fans do and TO mentioned himself in a earlier interview last week that it was the Redskins game that began the downward spiral of the boys. ****dallas, I hate them and everything about them! Let's go Skins :wavetowel:dallasuck

You know why he doesn't remember that 27-6 game? he wasn't playing. Therefore he doesn't care about it.
:) Yeah, he's getting "the last time we played them" and "the last time he played them" mixed up.

I remember when he used to be a productive player. Man, that seems like a long time ago.

I think that both of them need to shut the heck up. It does no good for either team...

T.O is getting a little long in the tooth and is not playing up to the billing of a #1 WR and Smoot has never lived up to his expectations, either.

If anyone should be talking trash it should be Cooley vs. Witten. Now that, I would like to see. :) The problem is that they'd both probably buy the other guy a beer and hand out like normal folk.

Archived