Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

T.O. shoots down Fred Smoot's comment about Redskins exposing Cowboys

TSO

He scored four touchdowns because it was Taylor's first game out and we had Doughty back there and it still was far from a blowout.

I ****ing hate that ass.

Exactly, I freakin' guarantee you he does NOT score 4 touchdowns if ST was playing... does he even realize that? What a complete dumbazz!

TO is nobody important. He has done nothing all year. I don't expect him to transform against a physical Redskins Defense and run up and down the field like we are garbage. After we lost to the Steelers before the Bye, we know where we stand. We are not going to sit back and lose again here at home. TO needs to remember that his team is at the bottom of the NFC East with the Eagles. He needs to shut his mouth because he can't back up anything. Look at our record compared to theirs...and who won the last couple of times? I can't wait for him to get punished and boo'd out of the stadium.

As usual, credit goes to the King of media, bubba... hopefully everyone around here frequents the Breaking News section. It's certainly worth it...

Wow, I gotta say this is getting ridiculous. Smoot shouldn't have said that, but it's closer to the truth than anything TO said here. TO uses the "lost by two points" excuse we've heard a lot of Dallas fans uses, but the reality of the game was far more damaging than some close, two point loss and anyone who watched it knows that.

We've got to frustrate TO again.

Smoot needs to shut up and cover somebody!

It's funny, because T.O. recently said that the loss to the Redskins put doubt into the Cowboys' minds, and that they started thinking that maybe they weren't as good as they thought. Now he's saying the only lost by two points and it was just a bad game lol...
Umm,did he say that he scored 4 touchdowns the last time we played them? Am missing something here? Last year we played them at Fedex to a scored of 27-6 right? So no 4 touchdowns there. Then in Tx earlier this year the score was 26-24. So no again. Those 4 he was speaking of were not from the last time we played them,not even the last two times we played them.

What a dumbass he is.

Sam

Sounds like Terrell Owens is conveniently forgetting about the game where we beat the **** out of the Cowpies 27-6 when they had a franchise low 1 yard rushing. Terrell? Remember that? What a fool.
Yeah, he's getting "the last time we played them" and "the last time he played them" mixed up.

I remember when he used to be a productive player. Man, that seems like a long time ago.

wasnt it TO that said earlier this season that we exposed them. now he is saying we didnt?
Exactly, I freakin' guarantee you he does NOT score 4 touchdowns if ST was playing... does he even realize that? What a complete dumbazz!
The two-point-win crap is absurd.

The Redskins dominated that game, we had two TD's called back because of some phantom holding penalty on Rabach.

Besides, this is not the BCS; a win is a win.

TO = :doh:

Let T.O. keep talkin and sayin this and that about the Redskins. I hope it adds more fuel to the fire for us and that the Redskins uses T.O.'s comments as a motivational tool to kick Dallas' @$$. All I can say is we'll see what happens on Sunday Night. Honestly, as much as I hate to say it and bring it up, I hope the Redskins finally break the jinx of losing games in prime time on national TV this season and win this one, especially against an NFC East rival like Dallas. Every game is a must win for the Redskins' remaining schedule. Go Skins.

Archived