Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

T.O.'s Comments about Team(Redskins Related)

return2glory

"I think the loss to Washington made a lot of people raise a lot of eyebrows," Owens said. "I think those two games alone kind of let everybody in this locker room know you got to have sort of a self check like, 'OK, we're probably not as good as we think we are, or probably not as good as hyped.'"

I can't believe I'm about to say this but, is TO the voice of reason?

TO did, kind of, by implying that the skins loss was when they started questioning themselves, as if there is no reason they should have lost to us.

No, he specifically said it made them start to realize they might not be as good as they thought they were. In other news, I heard after the game, Jason Campbell said "THEY ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE! And we kicked their *** accordingly"

I think we better be prepared big time for this game. They are looking to get their season back on track and with everyone being healthy, this is going to be a bigger dog fight than last time. Lets hope we are up to the challenge!

Can't wait for this game! flying in on Friday to rock the house on Sunday...:point2sky

No, he specifically said it made them start to realize they might not be as good as they thought they were. In other news, I heard after the game, Jason Campbell said "THEY ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE! And we kicked their *** accordingly"

Um, "We lost to the Redskins, so maybe we're not that good afterall" is indeed a slam towards the Skins, even if he didn't mean it that way. Can you imagine them saying that after being beat by the Giants, or by the Pats last year?...No.

Lets just hope that there are actually SKINS fans in the stadium for this one. If any season ticket holder sells their tickets to or brings a Dallas fan to the stadium next week then they are NOT A REDSKIN FAN. Last week disqusted me, I just hope there is plenty of burgundy and gold in the stands sunday night.

Archived