Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What NFC Team Scares U The Most?

JeepRyder

Are you going to the inauguration?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to the inauguration?

• Yes
    • No

Every week im watching these games and the two teams that continue to worry me the most are the Eagles and Panthers. The Giants are great as well but I think the Eagles are better than their record and the Panthers are pretty sound on both sides of the ball. And even though it was pre-season our first team didnt look too great against the panthers defense. The rest of the NFC top teams right now seem to have some weaknesses on one side or the other. If the Saints and Cardinals had a defense to match their offense Id be really worried about those two teams.

When I think of teams "scaring" me, I think of teams that are better than their records and can realistically put a beating on the Skins...so the Giants don't really fit that description. They're not better than their record lol :)...The Panthers aren't really better than their record, either, since their record is pretty damn good lol...

I'd say a healthy Chicago like someone else said...and possibly the Vikings (maybe)...And the Cowboys fit that description only because I do think they're better than 5-4 when Romo sits to pee comes back.

Personally, it is Arizona for me. They seem to be getting better and better on both sides of the ball. Hightower seems legit. Warner his the fountain of youth. And there defense is playing very well as of late.

However, the Giants seem the scariest period. Even though they would be the favorites over us, they scare me because they play as a team and are fundementally sound in every aspect of football. Best team in football right now, IMO.

Archived