Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Dallas game is now the biggest of the year!!

jbooma

The team we saw last night looked similar to the team that lost in the playoffs last year. When we can not protect our QB we are not a good team.

The next game with Dallas is going to be one of the biggest at Fedex ever. Yes a lot were saying that of the steelers game, but it was an AFC game so honestly did not matter that much.

The game against Dallas could mean the entire season. What I mean by that is if we win and go to 7-3 we are sitting pretty, and also will put Dallas to bed for the rest of the season. If we lose this and go to 6-4 we will then fall further back in the playoff race and lose any confidence we had when we were 6-2.

This dallas game is going to be a microcosm of the rest of this season, this game is HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO SKINS!!!

This is one reason I said that the Steelers game was not the "biggest game in FedEx history!!!" lol...there were gonna be several other games this season that would trump it in importance, even if we had won. If we lost, the Cowboys/Skins game becomes even more important than it already was. If we won, the Giants/Skins game would become even more important than IT already was.

As much as it sucked to lose and see the offense just stopped cold last night, the Skins are still 6-3, still in the same playoff position, and still have all three division games at home. They lost to a good AFC team with a fantastic defense...it happens. But losing to division rivals lets those teams back into the playoff hunt, causes you to lose ground and takes away your tie-breaker edge.

If we lose to the Cowboys.... can we still blame it on "fatigue"?

I mean.... how do you know if it only takes 1 week to eliminate all this fatigue right? What if it takes 2 weeks.... or 3 weeks?

I want to know.... I need to have an excuse ready, just in case. Then I can fit in with everybody else :rolleyes:

Yeah and there will be 20,000 Cowboys fans there making it seem like almost a home game.....this time let's make sure they are not heard.

I'm sorry but the fans at the game need to let the other teams fans know that it is not acceptable to get rowdy in OUR stadium. You don't have to kick the :pooh: outta them or anything...but maybe make them think you might. I have never been to a game at FedEx, but it sounds to me like it's a very 49er-esque wine and cheese crowd and I think there needs to be more of a Budlight an cheese whiz influence to shut the other teams fans up!

I'm sorry but the fans at the game need to let the other teams fans know that it is not acceptable to get rowdy in OUR stadium. You don't have to kick the :pooh: outta them or anything...but maybe make them think you might. I have never been to a game at FedEx, but it sounds to me like it's a very 49er-esque wine and cheese crowd and I think there needs to be more of a Budlight an cheese whiz influence to shut the other teams fans up!

I just cannot believe we have people going to our games who call ushers because of people cheering....some sections are great. The UL is much better. The lower level has the most visiting fans. The LL failed last night; full of Steelers fans.

If we lose to the Cowboys.... can we still blame it on "fatigue"?

I mean.... how do you know if it only takes 1 week to eliminate all this fatigue right? What if it takes 2 weeks.... or 3 weeks?

I want to know.... I need to have an excuse ready, just in case. Then I can fit in with everybody else :rolleyes:

:cheers:

The two teams that were the most physical both pounded us, we were not "fatiqued" vs the GMen in the first week.

Archived