Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gameday: Pukes vs. Giants

tr1

And~ trust me~ you'll get where you can buy her "stuff"~ but she "might" turn around' date=' she is still young; but should she not~always wear latex gloves when purchasing their merchandise for her~ don't want anything rubbing off:silly: ;)[/quote']

I dunno she even sounds like a cowpuke fan Tony Romo sits to pee blah blah blah. TO is the greatest since slice bread. We're America's team bow down to us.

I dunno she even sounds like a cowpuke fan Tony Romo sits to pee blah blah blah. TO is the greatest since slice bread. We're America's team bow down to us.

Oh~ I know~ My son is a Romo sits to pee/TO fan :rolleyes: And, he has been a puke fan since he was 6 :doh:

He now has a son (our grandson) :D who loves the Redskins :laugh:~ I got even with my son :cheers:

Oh~ I know~ My son is a Romo sits to pee/TO fan :rolleyes: And' date=' he has been a puke fan since he was 6 :doh:

He now has a son (our grandson) :D who loves the Redskins :laugh:~ I got even with my son :cheers:[/quote']

Just do what I do.....

Buy them an adult XL redskins jersey and tell them that you expect a picture of him/her in it each year on his/her birthday. :)

Archived