Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gameday: Pukes vs. Giants

tr1

:doh: It's so hard to decide WHO to cheer for ;)~ so it is what it is...............
I just can't bring myself to root for the Cowboys. Want that first place bad' date=' but I just can't do it. Maybe the game could end in a tie? Where would that put us if (when) we win tomorrow night?[/quote']

Exactly. I don't think I could root for the Cowboys either.:2cents:

I guess I'll have to root for the Giants since I texted my Giants friend earier in the day.

Oakland is deep creek correct? I know a few people from there.

Yep! There's another Oakland MD thats downstate somewhere, but Im from Deep Creek yes. I lived in Ashley Oaks near the stadium for a good while, before moving into my frat house in Fairmont in 2007. College was amazing both in the Mont and Motown. Who do you know from DCL? I might know them... Im a bit of a somebody. ;)

Hey, at least you made the right call based on matchup. Dont worry, I fully anticipate him coming alive at some point against Seattle. Also, I graduated from Fairmont in May, and lived in Morgantown for awhile. Go WVU!

My other QB is Hasselback so I guess I made the right call. Neither QB has any points right now.

It should be easy to root for the Cowboys. Giants loss = better for Redskins. Many people seem to hate the Cowboys more than they like the Skins.

And when Dallas catches fire and is competing with us and the Giants for a playoff spot or division title, then what? If they win today they are 6-3, the same as us if we drop the Steelers game tommorow.

At this point, we should want the NFC East race to single down to us and the Giants.

Archived