Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gameday: Pukes vs. Giants

tr1

Yep! There's another Oakland MD thats downstate somewhere, but Im from Deep Creek yes. I lived in Ashley Oaks near the stadium for a good while, before moving into my frat house in Fairmont in 2007. College was amazing both in the Mont and Motown. Who do you know from DCL? I might know them... Im a bit of a somebody. ;)

Her name is Brittney Paugh

A friend went to Garret College and so I met a few other people occasionally. She is someone I know because she went to WVU

My other QB is Hasselback so I guess I made the right call. Neither QB has any points right now.

Yeah its a good thing I started the Giants defense today. However, I was an idiot and took the mediots advice and started Schaub over Campbell and Cutler. He scored a whopping total of 1.95 points today.

It should be easy to root for the Cowboys. Giants loss = better for Redskins. Many people seem to hate the Cowboys more than they like the Skins.

No...a Dallas loss=better for the Skins. The division title isn't going to be decided in week 9, but having the chance to put a division rival 2 1/2 games behind you in week 9 is definitely a bonus. Being given the chance to put that same division rival 3 games behind you and lock up the tie breaker in week 11 is perfection.

and a cowboys loss will practically eliminate them from the playoffs, giving us more room.

Exactly! Those are my thoughts. I want a little room for error. Plus, the Cowboys win one on the road here against NYG, that gives them 2 weeks full of momentum going into our game at FedEx. Like I said, just let the Giants close the lid on the coffin, and we'll nail it shut in 2 weeks. Then we can take care of the G-men ourselves later on.

Exactly! Those are my thoughts. I want a little room for error. Plus, the Cowboys win one on the road here against NYG, that gives them 2 weeks full of momentum going into our game at FedEx. Like I said, just let the Giants close the lid on the coffin, and we'll nail it shut in 2 weeks. Then we can take care of the G-men ourselves later on.

ding ding ding

Archived