Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sexy/Slutty Halloween Costumes (Probably NSFW)

ACW

**** you, Reic.

I was enjoying this thread.

Now I have to go put the lotion and toilet paper back.

;)

I am here to help.;)frenchmaid.jpg

Anybody here have pics from last night? (well except Reic! :silly: )

I had to go to bed early last night because I had to work today.So no party for me this year.:mad:

Went the Charlotte Checkers minor league hockey game last night and then me and the wife went downtown. I swear to god my head was on a swivel all night. All the pictures posted in here, I saw almost all of them. Geez louise, it was all I could do just to keep running into things. Even the Checkmates (the hockey teams cheerleaders) wore sexy costumes. One had on a half top, small skirt and red panty hose thigh high and she was slutty Snow White. I asked my wife to get one of those and she rolled her eyes at me.

This was taken last year at a bar where my friend (pictured on left) was hired to DJ the party that night.

I saw this one also like your friend. Dorothy costume and as we were walking down the street, she kept bending over to adjust her stockings. I was going out of my mind and was hoping the wife didn't catch me looking. :laugh:;)

FYI

Anyone else posting or re-posting that Reic in a towel pic gets a time out. Somethings are just better left unseen.

We now return you to regurlary scheduled trick are treats thread.

when I meet you, the first beer is on me.

you have just saved the eyes and souls of countless tailgate members

:cheers:

FYI

Anyone else posting or re-posting that Reic in a towel pic gets a time out. Somethings are just better left unseen.

Ok, you use the term "trick or treats thread".

my picture is clearly a treat.

You are contradicting yourself, sir :ols

FYI

Aw TK.

I guess this means you wouldn't want to see Reic WITHOUT the towel?

;)

with talent like the girls posted in Torresa's post, it surprises me how horny people get, including here, when a female poster comes around or when there is some average looking celebrity showing any type of skin.

The girls in his post are easily on par with girls I've seen on Halloween at JMU and at UT, or in DC for that matter.

Archived